Sales Operations Specialist
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Canada · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Wonolo (Work Now Locally) is disrupting the $140BN temporary staffing industry. Founded in 2014, Wonolo's mission is to help people find consistent work. Through our two-sided tech marketplace, we connect hundreds of businesses in need of front-line workers with 1 million underemployed workers in local markets across the United States, within minutes. Wonolo recently raised $140M in growth funding which will continue to help us empower the in-demand workforce by democratizing access to flexible work, opportunities to learn new skills, a living wage, and comprehensive portable benefits and perks.
Wonolo is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist who wants to drive holistic, cohesive, and scalable processes throughout the customer lifecycle that will optimize quality customer acquisition, accelerate growth, and facilitate proactive retention. In this role, you will be influential in building and improving all aspects of our customer journey and work cross-functionally with Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Business Systems & Tools, Support, Finance, Legal, and Product.
Reporting to our Senior Manager of Sales Operations, you’ll be joining our Revenue Strategy & Operations team, which is a cross-functional team of program managers, system experts, & data analysts partnering with every team across Wonolo. We pride ourselves on impacting key business metrics, effective collaboration, and the development of innovative solutions. If you are an analytical, execution-focused operations expert who obsesses over business challenges, process inefficiencies, and the customer experience, we would love to hear from you!
We welcome qualified candidates located anywhere in the United States and Canada #LI-Remote.
What you'll do:
- Become a trusted strategic partner to all customer-facing teams and advocate for all customer-facing teams (Account Management, Marketing, Sales, and Sales Development)
- Proactively identify areas of process improvement throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Implement cohesive processes with clear rules of engagement that enables cross-functional teamwork
- Ensure our tech-stack is fully optimized and provides support to all teams utilizing our sales tools
- Build and monitor data within Salesforce.com to ensure compliance and adoption of sales processes
- Improve reporting efficiency and accuracy through automation and optimization of reporting processes and data sources
- Support commissions design, quota setting, forecasting, and rep performance
- Provide day to day operational support and internal customer service for sales team acting as a subject matter expert for Wonolo's sales systems
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in sales/revenue operations
- Holistic Thinker. Experience supporting initiatives across several cross-functional teams
- Data-focused. Experience with structured and unstructured data to look beyond the numbers and tell a story with data
- Operationally Oriented. You are obsessed with driving process efficiency, improving business metrics, and building for scale
- Systems Savvy. Experience with SFDC (required) and several integrated tools
- Problem Solver. Experience understanding business problems and working cross-functionally to project manage solutions
- Action-Oriented. Pivots quickly and is comfortable with making decisions in ambiguity, and has a consistent bias for action while understanding the potential impact across the business.
- Passionate. Excited to join Wonolo’s mission to create work that is flexible and fulfilling for everyone.
If you have read up to this point, we hope you are excited about this opportunity to work at Wonolo! Even if your experience does not check every bullet point, we still highly encourage you to apply. The best hires do not always check off every box of a job description.
Nice to haves:
- Advanced with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Salesforce.com Certified
- Proficient with SQL
Benefits and Perks:
- The opportunity for growth in a mission-driven and well-funded start-up
- Meaningful equity and company bonus
- We pay 100% of the medical/dental/vision insurance premiums for you
- Generous parental leave plan
- Cell phone reimbursement and company laptop
- Access to continued learning, unlimited access to Udemy for Business sponsored by Wonolo
- Retirement plans as well as life and disability insurance
- Access to no-cost on-demand mental health support, including counselling, mindfulness and meditation, and wellbeing courses
- We encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer flexible schedules, an open vacation policy, and the ability to work from anywhere in the U.S. or Canada (no more commutes!)
- Team outings, happy hours, company off-sites, and more!
Wonolo is a two-sided job marketplace that serves over 1 million front-line workers, providing them access to flexible and consistent job opportunities across the United States within minutes, at companies such as Peloton, Coca-Cola, Neiman Marcus, Papa John's, and thousands more.
We are a remote-first company with 200+ full-time employees, and quickly scaling our team within the United States, Canada, and Latin America. We are well-funded and backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital, and Leeds Illuminate, among others.
Learn more about us:
Wonolo is a Great Place to Work-Certified company for delivering a consistently high-trust experience for all employees. We value representation and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees.
Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces 2022 (Medium to Large)
#24 in Glassdoor's Best Places to Work 2021 (Small and Medium)
#12 in Fortune's Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 (Small and Medium)
Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, Equity, and Belonging
Wonolo welcomes you as you and celebrates our collective diversity. We work to serve the underserved, and we are built on the strength of our entire community. We are especially interested in candidates who represent different cultures, perspectives, and backgrounds as these empower our team to come together to make the best decisions and the biggest impact.
Wonolo is an equal-opportunity employer. We work to ensure all people feel supported, empowered, and connected at work. A big part of this effort is through our support for members and allies of Employee Resource Groups such as Whammies of Color and Allies at Wonolo (WoCAW), Women of Wonolo (WoW), Parents of Wonolo (PoW), and People Out at Wonolo and Allies (POWA). Individuals seeking to work at or with Wonolo are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Wonolo Privacy Statement
By providing your personal information and/or submitting your application, you agree that Wonolo may use your personal information for the purposes of carrying out its recruitment and hiring process, which may include, but is not limited to, reviewing your qualifications, verifying your information, communicating with you about the recruitment process, and retaining your personal data as otherwise needed for recruitment-related activities.
Information you provide Wonolo as part of the recruitment process is accessible only to those Wonolo employees and other third-party service providers involved with Wonolo's recruitment, interview, and onboarding process. Wonolo does not disclose your personal information to any third party in a manner that would be considered a sale under applicable laws. By providing your personal information as an applicant for this position or any other position at Wonolo, you agree that your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to Wonolo's third-party providers. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Wonolo with your personal data.
Wonolo does not accept agency or consulting resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job postings, email alias, Wonolo employees or any other organization location. Wonolo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.