Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 8, 2023
About the Company
Turvo provides the world’s leading collaboration application designed specifically for the supply chain. Turvo connects people and organizations allowing shippers, logistics providers, and carriers to unite their supply chains, deliver outstanding customer experiences, collaborate in real-time, and accelerate growth. The technology unifies all systems, internal and external, providing one end-to-end solution to execute all operations and analytics while eliminating redundant manual tasks and automating business processes. Turvo customers include some of the world’s largest, Fortune 500 logistics service providers, shippers and freight brokers. Turvo is based in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Dallas, Texas, and Hyderabad, India. (www.turvo.com)
About the Role
The Integration Specialist will be an integral part of the Solutions Architecture team at Turvo, supporting customers and onboarding managers in solving technical and integration challenges and designing integrated solutions.
The Integration Specialist is a technically strong individual with customer-facing skills who will engage with customers to deliver technical solutions. You will work closely with customers at every stage of the onboarding lifecycle to build and manage relationships with customers, creatively solve technical problems, and be the expert on our platform and our API capabilities. The Integration Specialist will work closely with the Onboarding team and will be the technical subject matter expert during the onboarding phase. This role will collaborate with Product, Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams as well. You will also serve as a trusted advisor for each customer leveraging the Turvo platform. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about technology and our solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer. As the voice of the Customer at Turvo, we expect our Integration Specialists to be active listeners and strategic thinkers who can solve problems by wearing both the company and the customer hats.
Areas of Focus:
- Leads technical onboarding of the customers (integrations, API, data migration)
- Drive resolution of technical and integration issues for Onboarding and Solutions Architecture team
- Work closely with Customers, Onboarding, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering to implement long term and scalable technical solutions.
- Plan, solution and execute integrations, API, and data migration projects on schedule and with highest quality.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to aid external customers and Turvo internal stakeholders when issues arise and provide resolution or guidance.
- Documentation of 3rd party integrations by collaborating with Product and Engineering teams.
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of customer’s business challenges and common objectives to appropriately map Turvo’s features to address their needs.
- Understand the customer’s business problem, technical requirements and translate into documented specifications and requirements for internal and external stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain B2B/API integration implementations.
- Experience working with REST / JSON based APIs, web queues and other message formats.
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Experience in various software designs, languages, architecture and cloud computing. JAVA, Python, Mongo and MySql are preferred.
- Excellent technical communication capabilities, both written and verbal, especially in customer-facing roles.
- Comfortable in demonstrating and explaining APIs.
- You are resourceful, ambitious, and have a desire to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel is rare, however, having the flexibility and willingness to travel to spend time on-site with customers less than 20% of the time.
Nice to Have
- Previous experience within logistics and transportation, specifically with a brokerage or carrier.
- Experience in Financial management integration (example: Quickbooks Online)
- Experience in integrating with Carrier compliance systems (example: RMIS)
- General knowledge of system landscape/domain expertise of integration systems. Knowledge of middleware/ETL tools
- Experience with Java/Springboot, Python/Django.
- Understanding of the solution development life cycle, including business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, development of test plans, testing, user training, and deployment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strive to make hiring decisions that reflect our commitment to diversity and inclusion.