IT Systems Administrator
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Sunday, November 1, 2020
Turvo provides the world’s leading collaboration application designed specifically for the supply chain. Turvo connects people and organizations allowing shippers, logistics providers, and carriers to unite their supply chains, deliver outstanding customer experiences, collaborate in real-time, and accelerate growth. The technology unifies all systems, internal and external, providing one end-to-end solution to execute all operations and analytics while eliminating redundant manual tasks and automating business processes. Turvo customers include some of the world’s largest, Fortune 500 logistics service providers, shippers and freight brokers. Turvo is based in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Dallas, Texas, and Hyderabad, India. (www.turvo.com)
About the Role
Our mission is to deliver high-quality IT services and empower Turvo employees & teams by leveraging cloud-based systems. We manage a wide range of services including workforce identity management, device management, productivity tool administration, helpdesk support & vendor management.
This is a hybrid position based in Dallas, TX.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide fast and useful technical support to Turvo employees;
- Build & Support Office Network Infrastructure;
- Maintain, enforce, and support IT policies and procedures;
- Manage and secure employee access and authentication to web-based applications, databases & code repositories based on job function;
- Ensure proper approval protocols are followed and service requests are completed within Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines;
- Process onboarding tickets for new employees and offboarding tickets for departing employees;
- Provide technical support (onsite & remote) for employees including access control, VPN, workstation and peripherals;
- Manage features and configurations for productivity tools (Google Workspace, Atlassian Jira/Confluence/Service Desk, Slack, Zoom, Microsoft Office365, etc.);
- Manage Turvo device procurement, deployment and security;
- Maintain current assets and asset management system;
- Document clear & helpful playbooks & knowledge base articles.
- 4+ years of work experience in IT administration;
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent;
- Okta Lifecycle Management / Universal Directory / SSO / MFA experience preferred;
- Jamf MDM management experience / Connect experience preferred;
- MacOS Troubleshooting / Administration experience;
- Google Workspace Enterprise Administration experience preferred;
- Atlassian Administration experience preferred (Jira, Confluence, & Service Desk);
- Able to creatively troubleshoot technical issues;
- Able to multitask projects and day-to-day tasks;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strive to make hiring decisions that reflect our commitment to diversity and inclusion.