Software Engineering, Other Engineering
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
Turvo provides the world’s leading collaboration application designed specifically for the supply chain. Turvo connects people and organizations allowing shippers, logistics providers, and carriers to unite their supply chains, deliver outstanding customer experiences, collaborate in real-time, and accelerate growth. The technology unifies all systems, internal and external, providing one end-to-end solution to execute all operations and analytics while eliminating redundant manual tasks and automating business processes. Turvo customers include some of the world’s largest, Fortune 500 logistics service providers, shippers and freight brokers. Turvo is based in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Dallas, Texas, and Hyderabad, India. (www.turvo.com)
At Turvo we always like to push the boundaries of technologies and work on solving problems that have not been solved. We are agile startup-minded engineers and our culture emphasises on the policy of learn and teach as we are all about building an environment where there is a constant flow of knowledge without the classroom learning techniques. As an early-stage employee, you will be uniquely positioned to learn a lot while solving complex problems and writing software both impactful to our customers and critical to our company’s success. Our team sizes are small to encourage impactful contributions from each engineer and promote meaningful collaboration. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefits. Moreover, we will give you the chance to work with other awesome engineers and product designers.
- We are growing our engineering team and we’re looking for experienced, talented and driven individuals who can individually contribute to overall engineering productivity as well as unlock the full potential of our highly skilled software development team.
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- Fully manage a team through the entire SDLC including but not limited to QA, project management, and engineering.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems and building products spanning across multiple teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
- Provide functional design and code reviews in related areas of expertise within team and cross-team.
- Work closely with the Product Management, Business Development and Operations team and enable them by providing scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace.
- Optimise your own code while making sure engineers are able to optimise theirs.
- Our world-class software engineers are just getting started and as a manager, you guide the way. You are their default mentor.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in developing, designing & scaling complex systems both horizontally & vertically.
- Programming experience in either Java, Spring, Hibernate, MongoDb, or Microservices.
- Familiarity with unit test cases and best software development practices.
See more open positions at Turvo
Something looks off?