Associate Site Reliability Engineer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Monday, April 3, 2023
Turvo provides the world’s leading collaboration application designed specifically for the supply chain. Turvo connects people and organizations allowing shippers, logistics providers, and carriers to unite their supply chains, deliver outstanding customer experiences, collaborate in real-time, and accelerate growth. The technology unifies all systems, internal and external, providing one end-to-end solution to execute all operations and analytics while eliminating redundant manual tasks and automating business processes. Turvo customers include some of the world’s largest, Fortune 500 logistics service providers, shippers and freight brokers. Turvo is based in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Dallas, Texas, and Hyderabad, India. (www.turvo.com)
At Turvo we always like to push the boundaries of technologies and work on solving problems that have not been solved. Turvo follows the policy of learn and teach as we care about building an environment where there is a constant flow of knowledge without the classroom learning techniques. Turvo has a culture of transparent and a creative environment with a talented group of individuals that have a passion for building products. The org structure is very flat where there is less reporting and more working.
- Proactively monitor production environment and respond quickly in response to trends or issues.
- Contribute in debugging, troubleshooting the complete stack of a service and drive the analysis of
- an outage.
- Participate actively in bug/issue triage with the feature teams, and support well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Write software and build automation to resolve problems permanently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical
- 2+ years in a UNIX-based large-scale web operations role.
- 2+ Years Experience with at least one programming language like Java, Ruby, or Python (Java
- is preferred).
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDb, Cassandra, etc.)
See more open positions at Turvo
Something looks off?