Associate Engineering Manager- Quality
Software Engineering, Other Engineering, Quality Assurance
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
Turvo provides the world’s leading collaboration application designed specifically for the supply chain. Turvo connects people and organizations allowing shippers, logistics providers, and carriers to unite their supply chains, deliver outstanding customer experiences, collaborate in real-time, and accelerate growth. The technology unifies all systems, internal and external, providing one end-to-end solution to execute all operations and analytics while eliminating redundant manual tasks and automating business processes. Turvo customers include some of the world’s largest, Fortune 500 logistics service providers, shippers and freight brokers.
Turvo is based in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Dallas, Texas, and Hyderabad, India. (www.turvo.com)
About the role
We are looking for an Associate Quality Manager to lead our Quality Engineering - Central QE team. This is an excellent opportunity to have a significant impact and high visibility. The successful candidate will join a global group of engineers, and will collaborate with Turvo Architecture, Quality, Development, Infrastructure Engineering (DevOps), Release Engineering and Customer Success divisions to ensure that Quality objectives are met. The Associate Quality Manager must have experience leading Quality (QE) teams.
Your role will include the following:
- End to end ownership of quality of product release, testing environment, platform automation framework [enhancements/ extensibility] and capacity planning for highly scalable and reliable SaaS product.
- Build, prioritize, communicate, and drive the roadmap for Central QE - platform automation, tooling and certification team to meet organizational objectives
- Need to perform in-depth technical reviews of quality deliverables, automation suites and ensure it meets standards.
- Coach the team on Quality principles: test planning, scenarios, impact assessment, bug triaging & troubleshooting and improve automation coverage.
- Define best practices around test planning, execution, traceability, risk based testing and automation.
- Believer of Quality and Automation first approach.
- Bringing new automation technologies, tools to boost automation velocity and quality of engineering deliverables.
- Partner with Engineering leads to influence and drive adoption of automation framework and reduction in bugs reported during release, gather feedback and process improvements.
You have experience with the following:
- 6-8+ years of hands-on experience in developing automation frameworks for complex systems.
- Leading Team is plus.
- Programming experience in Java, Java Script, RestAssured, TestNg, different automation design patterns.
- Strong knowledge on backend automation and quality best practices.
- Familiarity of databases (SQL, MongoDB etc)
See more open positions at Turvo
Something looks off?