Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2020
Turvo is the first multi-enterprise collaborative platform specifically designed for the global supply chain. Turvo connects people and organizations allowing brokers, logistics providers, shippers, and carriers to digitally transform their workflows with cloud-based software and mobile applications for a better customer experience and brand differentiation. The technology unifies all systems, internal and external, providing one end-to-end platform to execute all operations and analytics, while eliminating redundant manual tasks and automating business processes. Turvo is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with an office in Hyderabad, India. (www.turvo.com)
About the Role
This role will be responsible for selling the company’s software solutions to Brokerage, 3PL, LSP, and Small Shipper organizations. This position will play a key role in identifying new business Transportation Management Systems (TMS) and Supply Chain Core Collaboration opportunities for the company’s software platform, establishing strong business relationships with existing and/or prospective customers, while supporting the company’s mission and strategic initiatives. The Enterprise Account Executive will report to the SVP of Sales and work in coordination with Sales Engineering and all other departments within Turvo while being responsible for the management of the full sales cycle process; including prospecting, initial sales calls, evaluation, software demonstration, ROI, RFP, and closing of the sale.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a software sales strategy for supply chain management software platform.
- Meet established sales goals and develop new business relationships via prospecting, customer research, networking, referrals, etc.
- Handle the entire sales process from proposal to close, reaching or exceeding sales goals.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of the company’s product, creating innovative solutions to market the company’s product to the target market.
- Conduct sales visits and software demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Answer questions, describe benefits, and discuss pros and cons of various competing products.
- Develop touch patterns, including email, phone and InMail outreach, aligning messaging to use-cases within the target market.
- Identify and engage decision makers and propose appropriate next steps.
- Develop and maintain customer portfolios, contact lists, and customer activity records.
- Represent the company at conferences, meetings, trade shows, etc.
- Identify and evolve with the latest industry and business development trends by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional / industry organizations.
- Proactively identify problems and implement effective solutions.
- Provide responsive customer service and resolve client issues quickly and efficiently.
- Support client delivery/onboarding and advise on technical matters after the sale through Go-Live.
- Assists in responding to requests for proposals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or equivalent preferred.
- 8-10 years of SaaS sales experience in the T&L industry is a MUST.
- Positive team attitude and self-starter.
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to identify and create new opportunities for growth and development.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must have advanced G-Suite and MS Office skills, ability to create and maintain reports and presentations.
- Strong prospecting, relationship building, negotiation, and consultation skills.
- Ability to develop and expand a portfolio of clients by networking and marketing.
- Ability to perform at a high level with minimal management involvement.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- A book of business and/or client and network following is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strive to make hiring decisions that reflect our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Compensation Details: This position offers a competitive base salary, variable commission structure, 401K, Full benefits