Technical Product Manager
|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Why join Seegrid?
Seegrid is the leading provider of self-driving industrial vehicles. We develop and deliver mobile robots and enterprise software for global leaders in logistics, manufacturing, warehousing, and e-commerce. Our suite of solutions includes vision-guided vehicles, fleet management software, actionable analytics, and best-in-class service and support. Our unique and proven technology sets us apart-our automation solutions have safely driven millions of autonomous miles in real production facilities without a single personnel safety incident. We are seeking energetic, bright, and friendly people to help achieve our vision: to fortify global supply chains and create profitable economies with safe, seamless, and smart mobile robotics solutions.
About The Role
The Technical Product Manager is responsible for driving solution definitions that support business ideas and product concepts at a team, program, and enterprise level through gathering and translating testable requirements into software solutions. The technical product manager has deep domain knowledge, and strong experience in collaborating with a diverse team including product managers, software developers, and quality engineers. Partnering with business and technology stakeholders they manage metric based development backlogs, direct teams, and define deliverables and are responsible for maximizing product value to the customer that includes both technical and non-technical aspects.
- Collaborate with business, product, and engineering teams to detail use cases and work flows to communicate the scope of the development with different partners to ensure the emerging platform meets customer needs throughout the different stages of requirements, design, development, testing and release
- Partner with the Product Managers to understand and support the product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Translate product requirements into detailed engineering requirements for prototype construction and final product development
- Manage and curate the backlog
- Support the engineering team to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met
- The engineering team will look to you as the Voice of the Customer, by understanding and representing their needs and product requirements
- Be a member of the software development team!
- Drive the product development and implementation using Agile methodologies to define acceptance criteria
- Be empowered to help drive and implement strategic architecture solutions
- Large-scale technical product management experience
- Able to translate complex topics into a set of independent, small, testable stories
- Must care about the 'what' and are able to structure a logical analysis to inform a direction
- Strong communication and partnering skills
- Ability to build credibility and strong relationships with product management counterparts and jump into things directly.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making in a large multi-location organization and influence product strategy
- Able to define and articulate the engineering solutions to achieve the product vision and technical product roadmaps
- Able to define and use metrics as a basis for future product related decisions
- Large-scale technical development experience
- Entrepreneurial experience in a culture of influencing without authority
- Familiar with user-centric design, customer journey maps and how to apply these techniques to learn more about customers and to gather their feedback to product concepts/iterations
- Understanding of concepts such as using prototypes to validate assumptions and failing fast
Seegrid has been recognized nationally as a Best-Place-to-Work. We'd love to have you join us!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Seegrid is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
We have used the information you provided to populate your application.
You will have the option to edit the information before you submit your application.
Click Apply for this Position below to proceed.
Import your Profile
Click one of the buttons below to provide us with your information: