Account Executive, South Korea
Account Executive, South Korea
Imagine the what. Build the how.
Scandit gives people superpowers. Whether enabling delivery drivers to make quicker deliveries, matching a patient with their medication or allowing retailers to make store operations more efficient, our technology automates workflows and provides actionable insights to help businesses in a variety of industries. Join us, as we continue to expand, grow and innovate, and help take Scandit to the next level.
Sales at Scandit
Building relationships with everyone from the world’s biggest enterprises to the newest start-ups. At Scandit we define Enterprise as companies with $1b in revenue. So as you can imagine, this will include many of the world's leading global brands. You will be selling the potential of our smart data capture technology. Collaborating, learning and innovating with diverse colleagues. It’s all in a day’s work for our one-of-a-kind Sales team. If you want to bring groundbreaking solutions to companies and directly impact how their businesses operate, then this is the team for you.
As Account Executive, your role will be to acquire net new customers in our enterprise sales team. You’ll be part of a team helping to turn Scandit’s ambitious growth plans into reality. Here’s how:
- Generate new sales opportunities by leveraging your experience and industry contacts.
- Position Scandit as a leader for cloud-based data capture solutions.
- Strategic, executive-level selling at multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, high potential accounts.
- Effectively utilize resources to reach and identify prospects for contact.
- Present Scandit solutions, develop proposals and value justifications, negotiate and close deals to achieve annual sales targets.
- Effectively use Salesforce and sales campaign tools to build and manage your sales funnel.
- Leverage your existing network of contacts and expand your market.
- Provide feedback regarding regional marketing events to attend, speaking opportunities, relevant publications and thought leaders/interest groups.
- Collaborate with Scandit sales management and marketing to ensure client satisfaction, higher conversion rate and to drive overall sales improvements.
- Provide input to the business and product development plans to assist with the evolution of current products and the development of new ones.
- Develop and maintain a strong working proficiency of Scandit solutions.
Who we look for
Outstanding rapport builders who take initiative and operate with integrity. We welcome people with a wide range of skill sets and professional backgrounds. You will come with a hunger for success, a humility to learn and grow and emotional intelligence that helps you read people and situations well. Oh, and if you live and breathe John McMahon’s book - this may be the team for you. Here are a few other key qualities you need to bring to the role:
- Minimum of 5 years software sales experience in the enterprise space.
- Experience with one of our key verticals, retail, transportation/logistics, or field services/manufacturing would be a plus.
- Passionate about disruptive technologies with a good understanding of mobile applications.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- Knowledge and experience in other target industries is a bonus.
- Excel in a fast-paced start-up environment and able to quickly adapt to change.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/spoken communication and strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to publicly represent Scandit at events and seminars.
- Fluency in both Korean and English.
We support your sales career
- World class tech stack to make you as productive as possible
- Company and sales onboarding track to get you selling fast
- Regular regional and company wide sales events to ensure collaboration, communication and alignment.
- Impressive ratio of sales to supporting functions including Business Development Representatives, Partnerships. Marketing, Customer Success, Sales Operations and Sales Enablement
- Flat, accessible leadership structure to support in commercial activities: win as a team.
The good stuff
So many benefits, so little space! Here are just some of the reasons why people choose to build their career at Scandit:
- Opportunity to work with world-class sales leaders and SaaS experts
- Smart, people-first culture
- Flexible, office, hybrid or home working
- Do good and give back with 2 impact days where you are able to give time to one of our trusted nonprofit partners
- Innovation hackathons
- Global team outings
- Festive/end of year all company celebrations
- Your birthday off
- Learning and development opportunities
- Mentoring programs
- An attractive individual equity plan in a high growth company
- Top notch tech pack to enable you to do your most productive work
- Brand new optimized-for-hybrid working HQ in Zurich as well as local offices in hotspots London, Tampere, Warsaw, Boston, Singapore and Tokyo
- As well as specific benefits related to the location you are joining
We are proud to be “Great Place to Work” accredited in the UK, USA, Japan, Finland & Switzerland and “Great Place to Work for Wellbeing” in the UK
You could be the difference
At Scandit we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be a safe space for all.
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed.
Imagine the What. Build the How.