Workplace Experience Coordinator
Imagine the what. Build the how.
Scandit gives people superpowers. Whether enabling delivery drivers to make quicker deliveries, matching a patient with their medication or allowing retailers to make store operations more efficient, our technology automates workflows and provides actionable insights to help businesses in a variety of industries. Join us, as we continue to expand, grow and innovate, and help take Scandit to the next level.
Joining our People team
We put people first. Always. Our People team is central to Scandit’s success. Creating a welcoming, inclusive and spirited culture where everyone can be their best. From helping to deliver business strategy to reshaping people processes. This is the place to be if you are looking to make a big impact as a people professional.
You will hold the pivotal role of leading the way in delivering an unmatched workplace experience for both in-office and remote employees, serving as a cultural representative, community champion, and service pioneer. In this capacity, you will offer experience-oriented services and assistance aimed at enhancing individual well-being, boosting personal productivity, and optimizing organizational effectiveness.
Here’s how you’ll contribute:
Front Desk Management:
- Act as the main contact person at the front desk, providing a warm welcome and assistance to employees, visitors, candidates, and vendors/contractors upon arrival. Serve as their primary point of contact for any questions, ensuring a positive experience during their visit to our office.
- This role is pivotal in delivering a positive and collaborative workplace. You will be the main contact point for team members, driving initiatives to enhance cross-team connections and foster a positive culture in the Zurich office.
- Liaise with senior members of the leadership team for administration duties including document management including obtaining signatures, filing and carefully managing sensitive information.
- Assist with translating and creating documents for the People team as required.
- Handle incoming calls, screen and direct them to the appropriate internal teams, ensuring smooth communication.
- Provide daily support to Scandit employees globally, addressing a diverse range of work-related inquiries. This includes matters related to workplace management, employee well-being, health and safety protocols, mail handling, office supplies, parking logistics, and equipment-related concerns.
- Conduct daily inspections of the office to ensure everything is orderly, addressing and resolving any issues as they arise.
- Actively participate in the development of long-term plans for facility maintenance, upgrades, and improvements as well as ensuring the current facility and equipment is kept to a high standard.
- Develop and sustain positive relationships with tenants and other stakeholders to guarantee a high level of customer service.
- Track the Workplace budget on an ongoing basis, ensuring alignment with planned expenditures.
- Work with relevant teams to create event concepts, prepare budgets, setting deadlines and identifying the objectives of the event.
- Act as the host, ensuring active engagement and inclusion of all employees throughout the event.
- Provide assistance for both internal and external events, with participant numbers ranging from 10 to 200.
- You will also contribute to global initiatives in fields like wellbeing, mental health, diversity & inclusion, employee experience, team building, and culture.
- Take charge of monitoring on-site vendors and services, overseeing tasks such as cleaning, maintenance and food & beverage services.
- Ensure vendors comply with contractual agreements and performance standards, promptly addressing any issues that may arise. Maintain open and effective communication with vendors.
- Manage the upkeep of non-IT related office equipment, stationery, and kitchen supplies. Ensure that all necessary items are consistently in stock for employees while meeting health and safety standards.
- Oversee the inventory of our swag to guarantee an adequate supply for anticipated new hires and upcoming events.
Who we look for
Happy optimists, curious and passionate people, experts and culture builders who enjoy working at pace and making things happen. Those who want to challenge the status quo and how things have been done. Does this sound like you? Here are a few other key qualities you need to bring to the role:
- Office Management experience with a fast-paced, high-growth business or a similarly relevant role.
- Experience of supporting both office-based and remote colleagues.
- You’re a team player, thrive on working with your colleagues. You’re not afraid to ask for help when you need it and happy to support the team whichever way you can.
- Business level fluency for German and English, both written and spoken.
- You’re not afraid to be “hands-on” to get things done. You have strong organizational skills, attention to detail and can balance multiple demands and competing priorities.
- You are proactive and you take ownership.
- Experience with H&S compliance, Fire Safety and First Aid
- Willingness to flex outside your role, your team and (sometimes) your comfort zone to have real impact on the business.
The good stuff
Here are just some of the reasons why people choose to build their career at Scandit:
- An attractive individual equity plan in a high growth company
- Smart, people-first culture
- Flexible, office, hybrid or home working
- Innovation hackathons
- Global team outings
- Festive/end of year all company celebrations
- Your birthday off
- Learning and development opportunities
- Mentoring programs
- Top notch tech to enable you to do your most productive work
- Brand new optimized-for-hybrid working HQ in Zurich as well as local offices in hotspots London, Tampere, Warsaw, Boston, Singapore and Tokyo
- Specific benefits related to the location you are joining
We are proud to be “GREAT PLACE TO WORK” Certified in the UK, USA, Switzerland, France, Italy & Poland. “UK’s BEST COMPANIES FOR WELLBEING” in the UK
You could be the difference
We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be a safe space for all.
All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed.
Imagine the What. Build the How.