Director of Key Accounts (Midwest)
ProducePay is a tech-based startup that provides fresh produce farmers with immediate access to financing to help them complete their harvests and grow their businesses. We are seeking a Director of Key Accounts to lead our sales efforts across the Midwest. In this role, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with key players in the retail industry and alternative channels to expand our reach and grow our business.
As the Director of Key Accounts you will work closely with our clients and internal teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategies, identify new opportunities and generate revenue. Your ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the fresh produce industry, the primary focus will be to cultivate, and expand strategic partnerships with major accounts identified as “Integrated Supplier Partnerships” of ISP.
ProducePay is committed to supporting farmers and improving the quality of fresh produce in the U.S. market. As such, we need a sales leader who shares the same passion and will work tirelessly to promote our mission.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to generate revenue and expand our reach in the retail and alternative channel spaces.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders in the farming industry, retailers, and alternative channels.
- Manage and grow existing accounts, including building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless execution of strategies and tactics.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends, competitive landscape, and industry best practices.
- Track and analyze sales performance metrics to inform decision-making.
- Build and manage a high-performing sales team.
- Define and deliver on long-term Strategic Purpose and Promises for the respective geographical business unit.
- Play a crucial role in driving business growth and establishing strong relationships with key ISP clients and alternative distribution Channels.
- Identify new business opportunities within key players on the different market segments as prospect new accounts and foster growth by understanding their unique needs and aligning our products and financial solutions to meet those requirements.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty through regular engagement and problem-solving.
- Embrace the evolution & transformation to our PCP “Predictable Commerce Programs” will be fundamental for the success of the Midwest GBU, to drive a tremendous boost to Produce Pay reputation, loyalty & profitability for the entire company.