Sales Compensation Analyst
The ProducePay marketplace is transforming the global fresh produce industry into a more connected and sustainable movement. Our products empower farmers and enable Buyers and consumers to receive fresher produce more efficiently while helping to eliminate over 50% of global economic waste. At the intersection of Technology, Finance, and Agriculture, the ProducePay marketplace is building a better supply chain for fresh produce, creating transparency and placing trust at the center of every transaction.
Under minimal supervision, the Compensation & Commissions Analyst will manage the day-to-day operations of the compensation records for our global sales organization. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter who brings with them experience with Compensation & Commission, as well as using Captivate Sales Compensation Tool (or similar). This position will also document existing processes, identify and implement process improvements, route quarterly plan documents to sales reps, and automate reporting.
- Set up and maintain all records in CaptivateIQ. This requires cross-function partnership with the People Team and Sales Operations to properly track and update new hires, terminations, pay changes, role changes, team changes, quota changes, guarantees, and spiff programs.
- Reconcile CaptivateIQ people data with the People Team people data.
- Set up and monitor new and existing users on CaptivateIQ.
- Provide CaptivateIQ new hire onboarding and training with sales enablement.
- Utilize Salesforce to extract relevant data required for calculating sales commissions on a semi-monthly basis, ensuring accuracy and completeness of the data pulled.
- Perform accurate and timely calculations of sales commissions and collaborate with the HR department to ensure prompt and precise payment.
- Respond accordingly to compensation-related questions from sales representatives or people leaders.
- Route quarterly plan documents in CaptivateIQ to sales reps.
- Update and maintain monthly people reporting material for leadership for the monthly commission review meeting.
- Partner with the HR Team to implement an automated data feed of people records.
- Document existing processes. Identify and implement process improvements.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.