ESG Field Inspector
Produce Pay Inc. is a tech-based cash flow solution that provides domestic and foreign fresh produce farmers (growers) who ship to the U.S. with immediate access to distribution and financing. Produce Pay’s solutions provide the working capital for fresh-produce growers’ need to complete their harvest and grow.
By leveraging our international network, ProducePay connects clients with interested fresh produce buyers and distributors. Interested distributors receive connection to a growing list of international farmers who might otherwise feel limited by current financing options.
We are currently searching for an ESG Field Inspector in Mexico. This role will be involved in the projects of our Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) Team and be a part of a growing organization that solves our client’s objectives while meeting our sustainability criteria. The successful candidate will have a broad understanding of environmental, social and governance in the agricultural sector.
- Inspect commercial partners facilities and practices against environmental, social, governance, organic and food safety schemes.
- Provide oversight of client implementation of Environmental and Social action plans (ESAPs).
- Oversee and log monitoring assessments of client ESAP’s.
- Conduct multimedia environmental sampling and monitoring and interpret the results.
- Perform project research and data gathering.
- Deliver site visit observation reports and materials including text, figures, and drawings and deliver reports on time.
- Prepare actionable plans and specifications for the improvement of ProducePay clients.