Temporary Quality Control Inspector (Fresh Produce)
ProducePay Inc. is a new tech-based cash flow solution that provides domestic and foreign fresh produce farmers (growers) who ship to the U.S. with immediate access to distribution and financing. ProducePay’s solutions provide the working capital for fresh-produce growers’ need to complete their harvest and grow.
By leveraging our international network, ProducePay connects clients with interested fresh produce buyers and distributors. Interested distributors receive the connection to a growing list of international farmers who might otherwise feel limited by current financing options.
A successful candidate will have a broad understanding of quality control of all incoming commodities, to pay attention to detail and will be reliable and committed. You will be a strong advocate for quality in our company.
ProducePay’s goal is to ensure that our products are in compliance with the USDA and business partners standards.
- Understand the USDA quality standards for inspections in horticultural commodities.
- Select commodity samples and check them by means of comparison methods with the specification.
- Elaborate quality control reports on time.
- Approve or reject commodities against quality standards and track supplier performance.
- Maintain records of commodity inspections.