Regional Sales Manager, Mexico
The ProducePay marketplace is transforming the global fresh produce industry into a more connected and sustainable movement. Our products empower farmers and enable Buyers and consumers to receive fresher produce more efficiently while helping to eliminate over 50% of global economic waste. At the intersection of Technology, Finance, and Agriculture, the ProducePay marketplace is building a better supply chain for fresh produce, creating transparency and placing trust at the center of every transaction.
This role will directly impact the way ProducePay plans on disrupting trade in the fresh produce marketplace. The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of sales leadership skills, strategic planning, and data-driven execution, yet be comfortable getting hands dirty wherever needed.
- This is first and foremost a hunter role. You'll be actively prospecting growers and exporters of fresh produce to sell our financing offerings.
- Build long-term relationships with prospects and clients through a consultative, expertise-driven sales process.
- Rapidly grow market share in the territory by working on assigned accounts.
- Manage your territory using data, leveraging CRM and our sales operations to supercharge sales efforts.
- Travel as needed meet growers and distributors face-to-face (averaging once a quarter).
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach and build from the ground up where necessary.