Regional Sales Manager, Europe
Produce Pay is revolutionizing the fresh produce supply chain by providing immediate liquidity to farmers who grow fresh fruits and vegetables. Produce Pay is disrupting an industry by providing a technology-driven solution to a critical on-farm need.
Produce Pay has created the first ever online financing and insights platform for fresh, perishable produces. The Los Angeles-based company has raised over $290MM+ to help the multi-billion-dollar Agriculture industry and works with hundreds of growers, distributors, and receivers across the world.
At the intersection of Technology, Finance and Agriculture, Produce Pay's product is as fascinating as it is challenging. We are committed to building a better supply chain for fresh produce, one that places trust at the center of every transaction. We think that food is the essence of life, and that how we grow our food is linked to many of today's challenges (health, climate, water and more).
- This is first and foremost a hunter role. You'll be actively prospecting growers and distributors of fresh produce over the phone to sell our financing offerings.
- Build long-term relationships with prospects and clients through a consultative, expertise-driven sales process (e.g. engaging SMEs as needed, strategically leveraging white papers).
- Rapidly grow market share in territory by working assigned accounts from cold calling all the way to close - our most successful AEs excel at full cycle sales!
- Develop referral partners and other channel partners in your territory through business development efforts.
- Manage three--counterparty transactions (with many moving pieces) to completion by guiding clients through the contracting, due diligence, and transacting phases to a close.
- Manage your territory through data, leveraging CRM and sales operations to supercharge sales efforts.
- Travel as needed meet growers and distributors face-to-face (averaging once a quarter).
- Business fluency in both English and Spanish is required.
- 4+ years full cycle sales experience.
- Background in companies and industries with a relationship-driven, consultative sales approach, e.g. private wealth management.
- Past experience managing 3+ month sales cycles, end to end.
- Proven capability to reach decision-makers and close them.
- Detail oriented and able to learn a complex financing product.
- Has previously held quotas.
- Past experience in fresh produce and lending preferred, but not required.
- Financially motivated and hard-wired to win.
- Ideal candidate must be either in the Netherlands, France or Spain (preferred).