The ProducePay marketplace is transforming the global fresh produce industry into a more connected and sustainable movement. Our products empower farmers and enable Buyers and consumers to receive fresher produce more efficiently while helping to eliminate over 50% of global economic waste. At the intersection of Technology, Finance, and Agriculture, the ProducePay marketplace is building a better supply chain for fresh produce, creating transparency and placing trust at the center of every transaction.
- Collaborate with the Risk Analyst team to track and improve existing risk-tracking methodologies.
- Participate in the data analysis process, including data preparation, variable analysis, selection, modeling, backtesting, and recommendations.
- Assist in the collection of internal and external data with accurate and reliable information to maintain risk databases.
- Participate in researching various types of market risks to continue developing risk management strategies for Produce Pay.
- Assist in reviewing customer or potential customer documentation for suspicious activity, possible fraud, or credit risk.
This role is ideal for someone who is data-oriented, hardworking, enjoys problem-solving, and wants to gain practical experience in risk management.
We also need you to have the following qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university or recent graduate within the last 6 months.
- Availability of 30 hours per week.
- Interest in risk management and analysis.
- Interest in developing an understanding of financial and accounting concepts.
- Proficiency in programming in R or Python (desirable).
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills, both in person and via email.
- Competency in the use of Google Drive and Microsoft Excel.
- Competitive salary ($10,000 MXN monthly)
- Law benefits
- $2,400 MXN of monthly stipend
- Opportunity to experience the fast-pace of an AgTech startup with a talented, diverse, and international team
- Opportunity to apply for a full-time position upon completion of your internship