Sales Enablement Intern
ProducePay is transforming the global produce industry into a more connected and sustainable movement. We give farmers unprecedented access to the market, financial solutions, and trade protection they need. Buyers and consumers receive fresher produce more efficiently, knowing it is grown and delivered in responsible ways. This simplified and empowering approach is helping to eliminate over 50% of economic and food waste, and create value for everyone involved.
As a Sales Enablement Intern, you will work closely with the sales enablement team on various tasks and projects aimed at improving the overall performance of our commercial department. This internship will provide you with valuable hands-on experience in sales enablement, offering opportunities to develop essential skills and contribute to our learning and development initiatives.
- Organize: Assist in organizing and maintaining sales enablement materials, documents, and resources to ensure accessibility and usability by the sales team.
- Develop Content: Collaborate with the sales enablement team to create, update, and refine training materials, presentations, and documentation for sales representatives.
- Data Analysis: Analyze sales data to evaluate the effectiveness of training programs, identify trends, and provide insights for continuous improvement.
- Learning Management System Upkeep: Support the maintenance and administration of our Learning Management System (LMS), ensuring it remains up-to-date with relevant training content.
- Feedback Collection: Assist in gathering feedback from sales teams, trainers, and other stakeholders to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven recommendations.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Enthusiasm for sales enablement and a strong desire to learn and contribute to the team.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Proactive attitude, willingness to take on new challenges, and a strong work ethic.
- Availability to work between 20-30 hours per week during the 3 months of the internship.
- Strong Communication Skills: Effective written and verbal communication skills are essential for creating clear and persuasive training materials, collaborating with sales teams, and delivering presentations.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze sales-related data, including sales performance metrics and market trends, using tools like Excel or data visualization software.
- Technology Proficiency: Familiarity with software tools commonly used in sales enablement, such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems (e.g., Salesforce), sales training software, and content management systems. Detail-Oriented: Attention to detail is crucial for creating and maintaining accurate training materials and documentation.