ProducePay is a dynamic and innovative company dedicated to revolutionizing the agricultural industry. We specialize in providing financial solutions to growers, shippers, and distributors, ensuring the smooth flow of fresh produce from farm to market. Join our Treasury Team and be part of a team that is shaping the future of agricultural finance.
ProducePay is seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst to join our Treasury Team, responsible for overseeing cash management and banking activities globally for ProducePay. This position will play a crucial role in cash positioning, forecasting, reconciliation, and payment execution.
- Perform daily cash positioning, analyzing cash positions for domestic and international accounts.
- Reconcile daily activity on corporate accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Review and decide on positive pay exceptions.
- Execute payments using various banking portals and Treasury systems.
- Provide real-time banking support to internal stakeholders and production teams.
- Monitor foreign exchange contract settlements.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and third-party providers on new banking implementations.
- Assist stakeholders with month-end requests.
- Prepare and analyze short-term cash forecasts.
- Work with stakeholders to research and design process improvements related to banking services, reporting, and process execution.
- Ensure compliance with Treasury guidelines and policies, including Banking Authority, Investments, and Foreign Exchange.
- Lead special Treasury projects such as bank migrations and the implementation of new bank portals and Treasury services.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or a related analytical field (e.g., engineering, math, computer science).
- 3+ years of experience in finance or a related analytical field.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation is a plus.
- Strong understanding of cash management systems, banking services, and treasury tools and processes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to balance competing priorities and keep projects on-track.
- Solid business judgment and the ability to explain Treasury controllership considerations to stakeholders.
- Proficiency in using Treasury workstations and banking portals.
- Experience in cash forecasting and reconciliation.
- Knowledge of foreign exchange contract settlements.
- Proven ability to lead and manage special Treasury projects.
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Competitive comp package of base, bonus, and equity
- 401K - company automatically contributes 3%
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Quarterly Volunteer Days
- Pet Insurance
- Unlimited Paid-Time-Off
- Brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- $500 Professional Development Annual Allowance