Director of Content Marketing
The ProducePay marketplace is transforming the global produce industry into a more connected and sustainable movement. We give farmers unprecedented access to the market, financial solutions, and trade protection they need.
Buyers and consumers receive fresher produce more efficiently, knowing it is grown and delivered in responsible ways. This simplified and empowering approach will help to eliminate over 50% of economic waste and create value for everyone involved.
As the Director of Content Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in implementing ProducePay’s content marketing strategy globally. In this role you will oversee our content marketing development and distribution strategies, directly impacting our ability to acquire, nurture and convert customers.
- Lead and focus on executing content marketing campaigns and strategies through channels including events, direct mail, email, organic search, digital display, native advertising, OTT, websites, paid and earned media, and social media.
- Implement content strategies needed to achieve volume and revenue objectives for all financial, trading and supply chain visibility products/services.
- Define and oversee the use of content in nurturing campaigns to improve engagement, nurturing and conversion of target accounts.
- Develop and distribute content that drives enterprise value among key external stakeholders.
- Partner with digital marketing to build organic social media, website, and SEO strategies to grow website traffic and continually improve conversion of traffic into leads, opportunities and closed deals.
- Work directly with sales team to train on how to use/leverage content.
- Oversee content planning, execution and reporting.
- Manage content budget.
- Improve member satisfaction and engagement through communications during deal processing, on-boarding, servicing and renewal.
- Actively follow industry trends and ensure the team is assessing, and strategically acting on, current issues, trends, and industry and economic changes as they occur.
- Plan, organize and implement changes to optimize the Return on Investment (ROI) and evaluate the effectiveness of content marketing, SEO, and organic social media initiatives.
- Lead the creation of innovative creative assets and messaging that effectively engage prospects and increase brand equity.
- 8-10 years of technology and/or commercial services content marketing experience.
- Account-based Marketing experience partnering with values selling sales organizations.
- Produce/perishable food experience a plus.
- Spanish written/spoken language a plus.
- Deeply customer/partner-centric with an understanding of target audiences.
- Strong project management and planning skills to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven track record of improving digital channel performance, nurturing and conversion.
- Excellent creative instincts and a demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts into compelling content that drives engagement and action with target audiences.
- Ability to analyze content marketing campaign performance and results, review budgets and data, ROI and recommend changes.
- Knowledge of native advertising, content syndication, content delivery, earned and paid media methods and techniques, other methods used to engage prospects and drive conversion through the full customer lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and marketing solutions including Google Analytics, HubSpot, and HighSpot.
- An advocate for our customer and their content needs using research and insights.
- A strong sense of ownership and willingness to act as the business leader for the area assigned.
- A history of driving change and innovation, with the ability to not only identify areas of improvement but have a proven track record of creating executional plans that can scale globally to drive business impact.
- A strong ability to build relationships, influence, and forge alignment across functions and solution areas.
- Ability to drive for results and find a path forward amid competing priorities.
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Competitive comp package of base, bonus, and equity
- 401K - company automatically contributes 3%
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Quarterly Volunteer Days
- Pet Insurance
- Unlimited Paid-Time-Off
- Brilliant, motivated, and fun team members