Senior Product Manager
ProducePay is building a more connected and sustainable fresh produce supply chain. That means placing transparency at the center of every transaction. Our founder, Pablo Borquez Schwarzbeck is a fourth generation Mexican farmer. He started ProducePay with a simple goal of helping growers gain more access to capital. Today, that vision has grown into a company with a portfolio of services that are helping growers and buyers connect and trade in a more transparent way.
Why ProducePay? ProducePay is transforming the fresh produce industry through a transparent marketplace, flexible financing, and better insights into the market. We are a grower-focused company that likes helping the little guy. We have raised over $80 million to take ProducePay to the next level, and are rapidly growing the team.
We are an incredibly supportive team - we all work, win, and learn together. If you want a clear-cut role with the same tasks for years, this is not for you. If you like to think big, can keep focused on priorities, and work on a variety of projects, we need you!
We are looking for a highly experienced and talented Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic team and lead the development and execution of our fintech and marketplace product strategy. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the end-to-end product lifecycle of our fintech and marketplace platform, driving growth and ensuring its success in the market. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be a critical member of the product team, working closely with cross-functional teams such as engineering, design, marketing, and sales to deliver world-class fintech and marketplace products.
- Develop and own the product roadmap for key aspects of our fintech and marketplace platform, working with stakeholders to ensure alignment with business objectives and customer needs
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify opportunities for growth and inform product decisions
- Define and prioritize product features and requirements, working closely with design and engineering teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of product updates
- Lead the development of go-to-market strategies, including product positioning, messaging, and launch plans
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to drive user acquisition and retention, and to identify new partnership opportunities
- Use data-driven insights to inform product decisions and measure product performance, making recommendations for product improvements and optimizations
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver successful product launches and updates
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and partners, including customers, vendors, and internal teams
5+ years of product management experience, preferably in fintech
- Experience working with SAAS products
- Demonstrated success in building and launching successful products
- Demonstrated track record of building and shipping successful products in an agile environment with demonstrated impact
- Experience owning complex products with large surface areas and lived experience making difficult prioritization and investment decisions
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Deeply curious and data-driven. Develops and defends strong points-of-view with data, analytics and the voice of the customer
- Entrepreneurial mindset; self-aware with a strong desire to learn
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Competitive comp package of base, bonus, and equity
- 401K - company automatically contributes 3%
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Quarterly Volunteer Days
- Pet Insurance
- Unlimited Paid-Time-Off
- Brilliant, motivated, and fun team members