Sales Enablement Coordinator (Remote, Mexico)
ProducePay is a well-funded and fast-growing startup looking for a Rockstar specialist to join our enablement group. You will be responsible for an essential function supporting the growth of our commercial business through onboarding coordination within the Sales Enablement Team.
This includes general day-to-day ownership and support for all onboarding functions that directly support the business’ commercial enablement initiatives. Provide support to the Sales enablement team when required (including but not limited to booking and events organization: logistics for participants, catering during events, team dinners, training facilities, stationery, materials, etc. - on request), as well as setting up calls on Zoom and ensuring world class facilitation.
You will own the ProducePay virtual onboarding (organization, preparing and sending all communications and Gmail invitations). Informative support of the employees: registering for the upcoming months sessions, scheduling calendar invites, sending reminders; dispatch of materials on the results of the training. Updating Onboarding calendar; Providing materials after the onboarding program to attendees (feedback forms, etc.); And from time to time additional support of our LMS (Lessonly) required: updating materials, registration of the courses, tracking completions, running reports, etc.
This role will work closely with the HR to create and deliver orientation training, collateral, and tools that enhance the onboarding process and drive employee engagement. This role will be a functional business partner to coordinate and manage the full employee lifecycle onboarding experience.
- Schedule and coordinate commercial bootcamp meetings, communications, and logistics arrangements for the commercial team.
- Prepare commercial Enablement-related presentations, reports, and data analysis for onboarding programs.
- Collaborate with the enablement team to develop and implement strategies and upkeep of all onboarding material.
- Coordinate all administrative tasks to support enablement led events with stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field (preferred).
- 1-3 years of experience coordinating and supporting activities and functions at a departmental level is required.
- 1-2 years of Sales is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and/or Content Management Systems is required (Salesforce and Highspot preferred).
- Proficient in using Google Suite.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, is required.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid time management skills with ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- A passion for helping people improve and perform.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects in different regions
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data management.
- Knowledge of sales principles and practices.
- Competitive salary
- Mexican Legal Compliant Benefits
- Major Medical Expenses (Includes Vision and Dental)
- Minor Medical Expenses
- Life Insurance
- Monthly transportation stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Professional Development Support
- Employee Referral Bonus