As a GL Accountant, you will play a crucial role in supporting the financial operations of the company. Your primary responsibility will be to assist in maintaining accurate and up-to-date general ledger records. You will work closely with members of the finance team to ensure the integrity of our financial data.
- Responsible for recording and amortizing accrued and prepaid expenses.
- Assist in calculating revenue and compiling administrative fees.
- Conduct monthly Portfolio Transaction coding and reconciliation of bank activity and bank liquidations.
- Manage the coding and processing of Accounts Payable transactions and prepare relevant journal entries.
- Collaborate with the finance team to ensure smooth month-end closing processes.
- Reconcile intercompany transactions and assist in the consolidation process.
- Assist with ad-hoc requests, including NetSuite implementation and other month end close schedules.
- Knowledge and experience with bank reconciliations and the month end close process.
- Familiarity with journal entry composition and chart of accounts.
- Fast learner with the ability to quickly ask questions.
- Intermediate proficiency with excel.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- A degree in Accounting, Business or similar fields.
- English and Spanish dual language abilities are desirable.
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Competitive comp package of base, bonus, and equity
- 401K - company automatically contributes 3%
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Quarterly Volunteer Days
- Pet Insurance
- Unlimited Paid-Time-Off
- Brilliant, motivated, and fun team members