Front End Engineer
The ProducePay marketplace is transforming the global fresh produce industry into a more connected and sustainable movement. Our products empower farmers and enable Buyers and consumers to receive fresher produce more efficiently while helping to eliminate over 50% of global economic waste. At the intersection of Technology, Finance, and Agriculture, the ProducePay marketplace is building a better supply chain for fresh produce, creating transparency and placing trust at the center of every transaction.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with proficiency in web or mobile application development to join us in building a sustainable and digital future for the fresh produce supply chain.
Our focus starts with helping farmers solve their biggest problems: cash flow, finding customers, and managing their business. At Produce Pay you’ll help build our digital marketplace designed to increase equitability and reduce waste in the supply chain by giving farmers access and insights to global markets, and introducing them to new trading partners.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Use web platform tech (e.g. HTML/CSS/JS, etc.) and a modern front-end stack (e.g React, TypeScript) to build a delightful user experience: including complex interactions and data visualizations within the Produce Pay Marketplace.
- Participate in all phases of a customer focused dual-track agile product development lifecycle
- Take ownership of the delivery and technical implementation of high value, pixel-perfect visual designs.
- Collaborate directly with UX and Engineering stakeholder leadership on up leveling solutions.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional business and software development teams.
- Experience with TypeScript and functional programming paradigms is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or a related field, or equivalent experience
Who You Are
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy solving large and oftentimes ambiguous problems.
- You are obsessed with the user experience and have a passion for building products that delight users.
- You take ownership of problems and drive to accomplish what is necessary to solve them. You don’t believe in silos or flinging tasks over a fence.
- You are a lifetime learner that isn’t afraid of diving into something new.
- You love to collaborate on problems that are bigger in scope and impact than what you could accomplish by yourself.
- You want to work with other team members that share the same passion and drive for awesome tech and products as you and have a great time doing so.
- Competitive salary
- Country specific benefits
- Professional Development Support
- Employee Referral Bonus
Something looks off?