Account Executive - Sellers
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, February 6, 2023
The ProducePay marketplace is transforming the global fresh produce industry into a more connected and sustainable movement. Our products empower farmers and enable Buyers and consumers to receive fresher produce more efficiently while helping to eliminate over 50% of global economic waste. At the intersection of Technology, Finance, and Agriculture, the ProducePay marketplace is building a better supply chain for fresh produce, creating transparency and placing trust at the center of every transaction
We are seeking an experienced Account Executive to cover Michoacan. You will be an integral part of ProducePay’s seller team and you will take an active role in driving sales processes, and customer relationships, and achieving aggressive growth objectives.
- This is first and foremost a hunter role. You'll be actively prospecting and selling to growers and sellers of fresh produce within your designated territory
- Build long-term relationships with prospects and clients through a consultative, expertise-driven sales process (e.g. engaging SMEs as needed, strategically leveraging white papers)
- Drive new pipelines and sales through business development efforts
- Own a territory whereby you build brand awareness for ProducePay by meeting with growers face-to-face on a daily basis
- Rapidly grow market share in the territory by working assigned accounts from cold calling all the way to close - our most successful AEs excel at full cycle sales!
- Develop referral partners and other channel partners in your territory through business development efforts.
- Curate, host, and prepare industry specific-talks, roundtables, happy hours, dinners, and events
- Manage three--counterparty transactions (with many moving pieces) to completion by guiding clients through the contracting, due diligence, and transacting phases to a close.
- Manage your territory through data, leveraging CRM and sales operations to supercharge sales efforts
- Travel often needed to meet growers face-to-face
- Perform pre-qualification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests.
- Monitor performance KPIs and effectively manage via sales CRM
- Business fluency in both English and Spanish is required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Repeated success in consultative long-sales cycles, with demonstrated performance cultivating and winning new business within major accounts
- 4+ years full cycle sales experience in either fresh produce sales, agricultural inputs sales, or agricultural banking
- Detail oriented and able to learn and sell complex financing products
- Proven capability to reach decision-makers and close them
- Has previously held and exceeded quotas
- Past experience in fresh produce and lending is preferred, but not required
- Financially motivated and hard-wired to win
- You'll need your own car and automobile insurance, we will reimburse you on a monthly basis
- Willingness to travel more than 50% of the time
- Familiarity with Sales CRM technology solutions
- Competitive salary
- Mexican Legal Compliant Benefits
- Major Medical Expenses (Includes Vision and Dental)
- Minor Medical Expenses
- Life Insurance
- Monthly work-from-home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Professional Development Support
- Employee Referral Bonus
See more open positions at ProducePay
Something looks off?