Sr. Applications Developer (Salesforce - Mobile Publisher)
About Pivot Bio:
Fueled by an innovative drive and a deep understanding of the soil microbiome, Pivot Bio is pioneering game-changing advances in agriculture. Our products harness the power of naturally occurring microbes to provide nutrients to crops and new sustainable ways for farmers to reduce the usage of fertilizers as they work to help feed the world’s growing population.
Read/Hear more about Pivot Bio on Forbes or PBS News Hour.
Position: Sr. Applications Developer (Salesforce – Mobile Publisher)
Location: Remote (North America)
We are looking for a Sr. Applications Developer (Salesforce – Mobile Publisher) who will be responsible for solving complex business needs and providing technical solutions for our Salesforce ecosystem. This person should be flexible to adopt or learn new tools to map the growing business processes as the need arises. This role will report into IT Business Systems team. This role will help positively impact our commercial sales, marketing, agronomy, finance, supply chain, IT & other key business functions with smart, forward-looking solutions and operational efficiency.
- Administer, design, develop & support Salesforce Platform (Digital Experience, Experience Cloud, Mobile Publisher)
- Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), experience building Custom User Interface, including Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Aura Components and Lightning Web Components
- Design and develop sites using Experience Site Builder and customization of experience site interface
- Design and develop custom workflows, approval flows as fits the business needs and prepare solution design documents, data flow diagrams, test cases etc. as needed
- Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development
- Work directly with business (Commercial Sales & Marketing, Agronomy) understanding the business requirements & provide timely and apt solutions
- Closely work with extended IT team developers to design, develop, test, implement & support system solutions primarily in Salesforce Platform
Qualifications and Experience
- 6+ years of hands-on development & design experience with Salesforce Platform is a MUST
- Experience implementing and developing in Apex, LWC/Aura/Visualforce is a MUST
- Create and distribute a fully branded app of your Salesforce Experience Cloud sites is a MUST
- Experience working with large data sets, Salesforce API’s and bulkification is a MUST
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills is a MUST
- Knowledge of IT SDLC and SOX methodologies is MUST
- Experience with ERP, Datawarehouse, BI/Tableau tools are a big plus
- Ability to work as part of IT team with clear verbal and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, and Information Systems is preferred
*Must be authorized to work in the United States
What we offer:
- Competitive package in a disruptive startup
- Stock options
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance with employer-paid premiums
- Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability policies
- Employee Assistance Program with free referrals and discounts
- 401(k) plan, 3% Match
- Commuter benefits
- Annual Training & Development support
- Flexible vacation policy with a generous holiday schedule
- Exciting opportunity to work with a talented and fun team
Hiring Compensation Range: $120,000 - $150,000
All remote positions and those not located in our Berkeley, Hayward or Boston locations are paid based on National Benchmark data. Following employment, growth beyond the hiring range is possible based on performance.
Something looks off?