Sr. Product Manager, Data Insights
Nikola Labs Inc.
AssetWatch serves global manufacturers by powering manufacturing uptime through the delivery of an unparalleled condition monitoring experience, with a passion to care about the assets our customers care for every day. We are a devoted and capable team that includes world-renowned engineers and distinguished business leaders united by a common goal – To build the future of predictive maintenance. As we enter the next phase of rapid growth, we are seeking people to help lead the journey.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing the data and enterprise product roadmap from concept to in-market success in a diverse and fast-growing SaaS company. This role reports to the VP of Product Management.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive enterprise and data product strategy aligned with the company's overall vision and goals
- Prioritize the roadmap, make tradeoffs, and gain stakeholder consensus
- Collaborate closely with engineering, design, and data science teams to define product requirements and ensure successful product delivery
- Define MVP product experiments, quickly iterate based on Voice of Customer, and achieve measurable feature/product market fit
- Work with sales and marketing teams to create compelling go-to-market strategies for new products
- Develop strategies for monetizing data products, including pricing models, licensing agreements, and partnerships
- Continuously adapt to evolving market dynamics, identify opportunities for expanding our data product offerings based on customer feedback
- Define user personas and deliver user experiences that accomplish each use case in order of importance
- Own product analytics and maintain a data driven approach to optimizing product adoption, including developing and reporting on product engagement metrics
- Cultivate interest and awareness of trends and best practices as related to the product management process and technology
- Be the resident product expert and deeply understand the business outcomes data product experiences are designed to deliver
Who You Are:
- Bachelor of Science in related field (Business, Data Science, Computer Science, etc.)
- 7+ years of experience leading cross-functional teams is a SaaS product management
- A proven track record launching world class products, ideally including data visualizations, dashboards, exploration, and insights
- Familiar with analytics and AI, with a keen understanding of basic statistics and Machine Learning
- A natural collaborator with diverse teams of designers, engineers, and data scientists to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth
- Experience with analytical tools such as QuickSight, Tableau, Power BI and SQL for rapid data visualization prototyping
- Strong analytical skills and ownership of product analytics (e.g. Pendo, Amplitude, Mixapanel)
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate complex concepts to diverse stakeholders
- Working knowledge of the Internet of Things (IoT) devices/products preferred
- Self-motivated, thriving in a fast paced and dynamic team culture
- Deep customer empathy, curiosity, and passion for solving problems
- Familiar with data monetization strategies and business models
- An expert in continuous discovery and defining requirements for web and native applications
- Thorough attention to detail in Project Management
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Passion for improving industrial manufacturing reliability and condition monitoring
What We Offer:
AssetWatch is a remote-first rapidly growing startup providing a game changing condition monitoring platform and mobile experience in the industrial manufacturing space.
- Competitive compensation package including share options.
- Flexible work schedule
- Full benefits and 401K
- Opportunity to make a real impact every day
- Opportunity to work with an exciting and growing team
- Unlimited PTO
We have a distributed team that works remotely across locations in the United States. We are open to candidates from most states but collaboration within core working hours is required.