Marketing Operations Manager
Nikola Labs Inc.
AssetWatch serves global manufacturers by powering manufacturing uptime through the delivery of an unparalleled condition monitoring experience, with a passion to care about the assets our customers care for every day. We are a devoted and capable team that includes world-renowned engineers and distinguished business leaders united by a common goal – To build the future of predictive maintenance. As we enter the next phase of rapid growth, we are seeking people to help lead the journey.
You will be responsible for managing and optimizing the marketing automation platform (HubSpot). You will be responsible for optimizing and automating marketing processes, managing our marketing technology stack, and leveraging data analytics to drive our marketing campaigns' success. This role requires a strong technical background in marketing automation, data analysis, and a deep understanding of marketing technology tools. This role can see the entirety of the big picture and work on the daily details to meet KPI’s and increase MQL conversions. Working closely with creative design, sales, customer success and other critical roles in the customer journey, this role will develop, monitor, analyze, and fine-tune processes in the marketing automation and CRM systems to improve campaign effectiveness, system process lead flows, account and contact record synchs, and overall system efficiencies between the integrated applications and system environments.
What You'll Do:
- Marketing Process Automation: Develop and implement automated marketing workflows and processes to improve efficiency and scalability.
- Marketing Technology Stack: Oversee the selection, integration, and management of marketing technology tools, including CRM, marketing automation platforms, analytics software, and more.
- Data Analytics: Utilize analytics tools to extract insights from marketing data and drive data-driven decision-making. Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, and analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously to support increase in open rates, click through rates, and increase overall conversions of MQLs.
- Data Management: Ensure data integrity and accuracy within marketing databases, leveraging data hygiene practices and compliance with data protection regulations.
- Attribution Modeling: Develop and implement attribution models to accurately measure the impact of marketing campaigns on revenue generation.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate closely with marketing, sales, and customer success teams to align technology and data strategies with overall business goals.
- Data Hygiene: Process contact/company list uploads into the database while ensuring proper data quality and privacy compliance. Regulate the engagement of prospects in the funnel and ensure our domain health is in good standing while only having good leads in the database.
- Lifecycle Management: Support essential marketing operations initiatives such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing. Design and properly QA nurture workflows, fully documenting the web and sequence of interactions.
- Marketing Compliance: Ensure marketing activities comply with relevant data protection and privacy regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA).
- Business Operations: Support marketing team on working more efficiently, developing team SOPs, request processes, and all documentation.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of marketing operations experience
- Mastery in building out record flow processes in marketing automation systems
- Proactive, self-starter with drive to build first class operations and infrastructure
- HubSpot certification or similar experience
- Salesforce experience
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Creative, with excellent written communication skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Marketing or sales operations experience required
- Experience in B2B software preferable
- Solid foundation with data architecture
What We Offer:
AssetWatch is a remote-first rapidly growing startup providing a game changing condition monitoring platform and mobile experience in the industrial manufacturing space.
- Competitive compensation package including share options.
- Flexible work schedule
- Full benefits and 401K
- Opportunity to make a real impact every day
- Opportunity to work with an exciting and growing team
- Unlimited PTO
We have a distributed team that works remotely across locations in the United States. We are open to candidates from most states but collaboration within core working hours is required.