Customer Success Manager
Nikola Labs Inc.
AssetWatch serves global manufacturers by powering manufacturing uptime through the delivery of an unparalleled condition monitoring experience, with a passion to care about the assets our customers care for every day. We are a devoted and capable team that includes world-renowned engineers and distinguished business leaders united by a common goal – To build the future of predictive maintenance. As we enter the next phase of rapid growth, we are seeking people to help lead the journey.
We're growing FAST and seeking a Customer Success Manager to become a trusted advisor to customers and own the success of the partnership. You will help demonstrate the value for our customers and be their go-to contact, advocating and facilitating successful customer outcomes throughout the broader Asset Watch organization. To succeed in this role, you will need to focus on customer objectives, be a team player, have outstanding collaboration skills and the ability to think critically. You must be able to manage shifting business demands and be able to prioritize tasks appropriately.
What You'll Do:
- Take ownership over each account in your portfolio by building strong relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Acquire a deep knowledge of company products and value proposition
- Monitor account health and relevant KPIs to ensure continued adoption, and alignment with the customer's objectives for overall success. Identify churn risk, and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Develop and present strategic success plans that clearly deliver on customer expectations
- Be highly organized with strong CRM and territory management skills
- Participate in customer meetings and quarterly business reviews, presenting progress of key success criteria
- Act as the go to point-of-contact for customers, leverage internal teams to resolve concerns and enhance the customer experience
- Facilitate Asset Watch customer onboarding, training, and initial user setup
- Meet retention and sales targets on a quarterly basis
- 4+ years in account management or customer success
- 2+ years' experience selling additional products and services to existing accounts
- Experience with CRM platforms (Salesforce strongly preferred)
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and in a friendly manner through verbal and written forms
- Strong active listening skills with a desire and knowledge to understand and solve for customer needs
- Experience strategically consulting customers, creating success plans, and achieving their desired outcomes
- History of exceeding retention and expansion quotas
- Must enjoy a challenge, have a desire to learn, be passionate about your work and have a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Exceptional organizational skills; be results-oriented with a bias for action
- Must embrace a culture of accountability
- Work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Provide personalized, professional, and courteous service, accurate information, continuous communication, and the ability to address customer expectations in an appropriate manner
- Strong collaborator who can build trust and contribute to the success of the team
- Understand how departments and team members contribute to the success of the organization and be comfortable to step in support however needed
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills and professional conduct
What We Offer:
AssetWatch is a remote-first rapidly growing startup providing a game changing condition monitoring platform and mobile experience in the industrial manufacturing space.
- Competitive compensation package including share options.
- Flexible work schedule
- Full benefits and 401K
- Opportunity to make a real impact every day
- Opportunity to work with an exciting and growing team
- Unlimited PTO
We have a distributed team that works remotely across locations in the United States. We are open to candidates from most states but collaboration within core working hours is required.