Business Development Representative
Nikola Labs Inc.
AssetWatch serves global manufacturers by powering manufacturing uptime through the delivery of an unparalleled condition monitoring experience, with a passion to care about the assets our customers care for every day. We are a devoted and capable team that includes world-renowned engineers and distinguished business leaders, united by a common goal – To build the future of predictive maintenance. As we enter the next phase of company growth, we are seeking people to help lead the journey.
AssetWatch is seeking a Business Development Representative that will execute effective sales strategies to cultivate new business opportunities and facilitate growth for AssetWatch. A BDR will be responsible for generating and qualifying leads, setting appointments, and driving new business opportunities. The ideal candidate should have experience in sales development, lead generation, and manufacturing.
What You'll Do:
- Schedule qualified online sales demonstration opportunities, for appropriate Solution Architects, through outbound calls, emails, text, and LinkedIn.
- Understand prospect needs and pain points as well as how AssetWatch can help alleviate those pain points through our value propositions and solutions.
- Schedule qualified online demonstration opportunities, for appropriate Solution Architects, to achieve monthly quotas in areas of calls and demonstrations completed.
- Research accounts, identify key targets, and generate interest through telephone, email, and LinkedIn activity.
- Maintain and expand AssetWatch’s prospect database of prospects within assigned territory.
- Partner with Solution Architects to build/expand enterprise pipeline and close deals.
- Maintain system hygiene by inputting accurate data and following defined sales processes.
Who You Are:
- 1+ years of proven sales experience in manufacturing.
- Track record of over-achieving in deliverables.
- Strong phone presence and ability to perform 150+ outbound calls per day.
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM along with additional platforms such as: Gong, Orum, Outreach, Chili Piper, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outlook, Zoom, Slack and more.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Team player and collaborator.
- Must bring a high level of enthusiasm, energy, and desire to be successful.
- Always represent AssetWatch in a professional and appropriate manner.