Full-Stack Software Developer
Nikola Labs Inc.
AssetWatch serves global manufacturers by powering manufacturing uptime through the delivery of an unparalleled condition monitoring experience, with a passion to care about the assets our customers care for every day. We are a devoted and capable team that includes world-renowned engineers and distinguished business leaders united by a common goal – To build the future of predictive maintenance. As we enter the next phase of rapid growth, we are seeking people to help lead the journey.
The Full-Stack Developer will work with a team of developers to build out new cloud application features and optimize and improve existing features.
What You'll Do:
- Develop new cloud application features including from React to AWS API and Lambda to database.
- Optimize and improve existing features.
- Collaborate on new cloud application feature architecture.
- Assist production support.
- Support code deployment and continuous integration.
- Peer code reviews.
- Help grow development lifecycle.
- Cross-team collaboration to solve problems.
- Continuous improvement of best practices and coding standard.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience building React web applications.
- 3+ years of experience working with databases (MySQL, SQL Server).
- Serverless experience with AWS (API Gateway, Lambda).
- Experience with browser compatibility and mobile friendly standards.
- Familiarity with issue tracking and source control such as Jira/Bitbucket.
- Optimization experience.
- Experience with Python, UX, and AWS tools are a nice bonus.
- Work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Requires professional appearance, good communication skills and professional conduct.
- Demonstrate the desire and knowledge to understand and solve for customer needs.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Exceptional organizational skills; be results-oriented with a bias for action.
- Strong collaborator who can build trust and contribute to the success of the team.
- Must embrace a culture of accountability.
- Must enjoy a challenge, have a desire to learn, be passionate about your work and have a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement.
- Ethical behavior, act fairly, and take responsibility for accomplishing work goals.
What We Offer:
AssetWatch is a remote-first rapidly growing startup providing a game changing condition monitoring platform and mobile experience in the industrial manufacturing space.
- Competitive compensation package including share options.
- Flexible work schedule
- Full benefits and 401K
- Opportunity to make a real impact every day
- Opportunity to work with an exciting and growing team
- Unlimited PTO
We have a distributed team that works remotely across locations in the United States. We are open to candidates from most states but collaboration within core working hours is required.