Sales Operations Manager
Nikola Labs Inc.
AssetWatch serves global manufacturers by powering manufacturing uptime through the delivery of an unparalleled condition monitoring experience, with a passion to care about the assets our customers care for every day. We are a devoted and capable team that includes world-renowned engineers and distinguished business leaders united by a common goal – To build the future of predictive maintenance. As we enter the next phase of rapid growth, we are seeking people to help lead the journey.
We are seeking a dedicated, motivated individual to join our team as a Sales Operations Manager. A leader on our sales operations team, you develop and implement new processes in support of our team members, equipping them with the tools to create, develop, and transform customer relationships. This is a senior-level position, and our ideal candidate has considerable professional experience in sales and operations roles, particularly with an emphasis on leading teams and fostering collective success.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain a detailed record and understanding of existing sales processes and identify areas open to process improvement
- Track, report and analyze both short and long-term sales and marketing data, finding and reporting trends to leadership
- Devise and implement new processes, initiatives and opportunities to create efficiencies and improve business outcomes
- Administer sales and marketing technologies, training and supporting revenue teams to best utilize new tools and methods
- Search, export, enrich and organize lead data from various providers
- Manage all lead data (accounts, contacts, leads, activities, opportunities) for the sales and marketing teams
- Assign leads directly to sales team members for outbound sales prospects
- Manage inbound marketing lead funnel and track campaign effectiveness
- Create and manage individual, team and leadership reports and dashboards in the CRM
- Create and manage rules of engagement for the sales team
- Serve as a liaison between individual contributors and leadership for operations and technical matters
- Manage incentive compensation plans and validate commission reports and payment
- Monitor and assist with account management and customer retention
- Directly assist teams developing high-value clients
- Devise high-level sales strategies in response to emerging trends and opportunities
- Analyze market and sales data, delivering reports on your findings to other key decision-makers
- Follow ethical practices with consumer and customer data
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in sales and operations, including 2+ years in a supervisory or leadership role
- Experience leading Sales Operations with a Startup company and/or a SaaS business
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce CRM (SFDC Admin Certification a big plus), popular marketing platforms, sales engagement technologies and other related tools to support sales and marketing activities
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced IT and computing knowledge
- Advanced abilities with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work well in groups
- Ability to multitask
What We Offer:
AssetWatch is a remote-first rapidly growing startup providing a game changing condition monitoring platform and mobile experience in the industrial manufacturing space.
- Competitive compensation package including share options.
- Flexible work schedule
- Full benefits and 401K
- Opportunity to make a real impact every day
- Opportunity to work with an exciting and growing team
- Unlimited PTO
We have a distributed team that works remotely across locations in the United States. We are open to candidates from most states but collaboration within core working hours is required.