Asset Reliability Technician
Nikola Labs Inc.
AssetWatch serves global manufacturers by powering manufacturing uptime through the delivery of an unparalleled condition monitoring experience, with a passion to care about the assets our customers care for every day. We are a devoted and capable team that includes world-renowned engineers and distinguished business leaders, united by a common goal – To build the future of predictive maintenance. As we enter the next phase of company growth, we are seeking people to help lead the journey.
The Asset Reliability Technician reports to the Director of Field Services and is responsible for the installation, testing, and servicing of AssetWatch Condition Based Monitoring solutions at client sites based on defined specifications.
What You’ll Do:
- Physical ability to work in confined industrial environments; wear Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE), including protective glasses, protective gloves, and protective clothing
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time.
- Requires overnight and air travel.
- Occasional weekends and off hours required.
- Develops a cohesive knowledge of company products and overall ability to adapt them in varying customer environments.
- Ensures that all installed Vero product solutions are properly reviewed with assistance of
the field coordination team.
- Provide on-site technical support for the industrial and manufacturing customer base to
ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Effectively troubleshoot and repair product installation when communication issues are
- Communicate and maintain installation and field service records.
- Manage and maintain service tools and inventory to ensure accountability of assigned
- Interact with customers in a friendly and professional manner and consistently represents the company image and brand in a positive and professional manner.
- Communicates and interacts well with all customer personnel to gain their confidence and cooperation.
- Support product development team in evaluation and testing of existing and new product development.
- Maintain expense account and submit accurate records weekly.
- Work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Requires professional communication skills and conduct.
- Demonstrate the desire and knowledge to understand and solve for customer needs.
- Provide customers with professional and courteous service, accurate information,
continuous communication, and the ability to address their expectations in an appropriate manner.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Exceptional organizational skills; be results-oriented with a bias for action.
- Strong collaborator who can build trust and contribute to the success of the team.
- Ability to synthesize the vision of the CEO and senior leadership team and translate it into to day-to-day tactical support of the organization.
- Must embrace a culture of accountability.
- Always behave ethically, act fairly, and take responsibility for accomplishing work goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary to effectively convey ideas.
Who You Are:
- 1-5 years of experience in the field service industry desired
- Experience with hand tools, air tools and large specialized tools specific to the job/project.
- General knowledge of industrial manufacturing equipment
- General knowledge of industrial electronic systems including enclosures, cabinets, chassis, electrical connectors, cabling, and mounting hardware.
- Familiarity with industrial networking equipment and protocols.
- Familiarity with vibration analysis and environmental test including vibration and shock is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with preventive and predictive maintenance, commissioning new systems and repair of associated equipment is preferred but not required.
- OSHA 10, prefer OSHA 30 certification - can be educated upon hiring.
- Fluency in English; other languages are a plus.
- Legally authorized to work in the USA, without sponsorship.
What We Offer:
AssetWatch is a remote-first rapidly growing startup providing a game changing condition monitoring platform and mobile experience in the industrial manufacturing space.
- Competitive compensation package including equity options.
- Flexible work schedule
- Full benefits and 401K + 401K Match
- Opportunity to make a real impact every day
- Opportunity to grow as a leader and build a team
- Unlimited PTO
We have a distributed team that works remotely across locations in the United States. We are open to candidates from most states as long we all can closely collaborate within core working hours.