Nikola Labs Inc.
AssetWatch serves global manufacturers by powering manufacturing uptime through the delivery of an unparalleled condition monitoring experience, with a passion to care about the assets our customers care for every day. We are a devoted and capable team that includes world-renowned engineers and distinguished business leaders, united by a common goal – To build the future of predictive maintenance. As we enter the next phase of company growth, we are seeking a dynamic people to help lead the journey.
AssetWatch is defining the future of proactive maintenance. We are inspired by the global manufacturers we serve and are passionate about treating their assets as our own, continuously monitoring performance with a platform designed to optimize equipment uptime.
As the Corporate Sales Director you will be responsible for driving the enterprise sales function at AssetWatch by expanding existing accounts and developing new accounts. This role reports to the VP of Sales.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTION
- The Corporate Sales Director will build out the go-to-market (GTM) strategy, framework, and playbook for the company's enterprise strategy
- Develop sales materials, messaging, personas, and sales motions
- Initially act as an Enterprise level individual contributor, and then eventually recruit and lead a team
- Continue to develop an existing manufacturing industry rolodex and maintain strong relationships with clients at the corporate level.
- Target corporate level executives to secure net new logos via a top-down approval
- Work closely with Solutions Architects and Business Development Representatives
- Prove out the model with pilot sites and a proof-of-concept phase
- Analyze data and provide technical support
- Complement the existing bottom-up strategy to create a meet-in-the-middle strategy for sales.
- Achieve sales goals and targets, with a focus on establishing an enterprise level book of business and preferred vendor relationships.
- In addition to leading new logo growth, you’ll be tasked with growing existing footprints and executing enterprise agreements.
- Passionately lead, drive, and deliver the AssetWatch vision and mission for the Enterprise business.
- Drive and monitor account planning and execution to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Stay ahead of industry trends, competitive activity, and client opportunities; Attend trade shows, industry events, internal meetings, and conferences.
- Gain on-site visits and sales opportunities using brief online sales demonstrations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience selling technology specifically into enterprise/corporate teams within manufacturing or industrial companies.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Extensive existing enterprise manufacturing industry rolodex and strong relationships with corporate-level decision-makers
- Experience developing GTM strategies, frameworks, and playbooks, as well as sales materials, messaging, personas, and sales motions.
- Strong hunting and relationship management skills
- Experience with pilot sites and proof of concept phases for new products or services
- Knowledge of analytics and technical support
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated Enterprise account sales leadership experience and track record of success.
- Experience devising sales strategy and contributing to enablement programs.
- Ability to efficiently transition the closed sales to the AssetWatch post-sale teams without prolonged actions or activity.
- Prior leadership experience a huge plus.
What we offer:
AssetWatch is a remote-first rapidly growing startup providing a game changing condition monitoring platform and mobile experience in the industrial manufacturing space.
- Competitive compensation package including equity options.
- Flexible work schedule
- Full benefits and 401K + 401K Match
- Opportunity to make a real impact every day
- Opportunity to grow as a leader and build a team
- Unlimited PTO
Details: We have a distributed team that works remotely across locations in the United States. We are open to candidates from most states as long we all can closely collaborate within core working hours.