Nikola Labs Inc.
AssetWatch serves global manufacturers by powering manufacturing uptime through the delivery of an unparalleled condition monitoring experience, with a passion to care about the assets our customers care for every day. We are a devoted and capable team that includes world-renowned engineers and distinguished business leaders, united by a common goal – To build the future of predictive maintenance. As we enter the next phase of company growth, we are seeking a dynamic people to help lead the journey.
The Account Executive will present, promote, and sell products and services to new and existing customers. You will use your ability to diagnose customer pain points and then recommend solutions that addresses those issues.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
- Supply management with knowledge-based reports on customer needs, objections, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services, as well as activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Nikola services, solutions, position in the industry, and value proposition to potential clients.
- Organize and group sales visits to centralized locations to best maximize limited company resources (time and money).
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and meetings as needed by the sales team.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales, esp. within the company supplied CRM.
- Gain on-site visits and sales opportunities using brief online sales demonstrations.
- Contribute to team effort and goals by accomplishing related results as needed, even when effort may not directly impact individual targets.
- Deliver customized, targeted sales strategies and solutions based on the unique attributes of each potential client.
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- You can build strong relationships through trust and honesty.
- Efficient and unmonitored time management for various activities, including calls, meetings, follow-ups, presentations, etc.
- Ability to not only relay the facts of Nikola’s solutions, but equate various stories, antidotes, theoretical, and real case studies to the potential client’s needs.
- Ability to efficiently transition the closed sales to the Nikola post-sale teams without prolonged actions or activity.
- Strong critical thinking ability to solve problems that may not even be clearly apparent to the customer themselves.
- Ability to diagnose pains and get to the bottom of issues and challenges that may not be easily clear.
- Demonstrate the resiliency to bounce back from frequent lost sales and telemarketing challenges with a positive attitude when reaching the next potential customer.
- Ability to portray the vision of the product and company, many times without the tools needed to easily show these components.
- Propensity to not avoid challenges or issues, as well as a strong grasp of conflict management and resolution.
- Ability to actively listen, ask strong and relatable questions, and ‘read between the lines’ to determine what the client’s true pains and objectives are.
- Possess a high level of drive and self-motivation
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Strong familiarity with an activity-based CRM or sales enablement tool, such as Salesforce.com or other similar platforms.
- 5+ years of hunter-level B2B sales experience.
- 2+ years of successful selling within the industrial or manufacturing environments is highly preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
What we offer:
AssetWatch is a remote-first rapidly growing startup providing a game changing condition monitoring platform and mobile experience in the industrial manufacturing space.
- Competitive compensation package including equity options.
- Flexible work schedule
- Full benefits and 401K + 401K Match
- Opportunity to make a real impact every day
- Opportunity to grow as a leader and build a team
- Unlimited PTO
Details: We have a distributed team that works remotely across locations in the United States. We are open to candidates from most states as long we all can closely collaborate within core working hours.