Marketing Operations Manager (Individual Contributor)
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager (individual contributor) who would be responsible for funnel management at Motive. The focus of this position would be to develop, design, and implement an optimized lead & account management strategy across all GTM segments. This role would work cross functionally with a variety of GTM teams to optimize business efforts by helping to implement processes and tooling solutions and ensuring the necessary data is both available and accurate. This leader would be the single owner of lead scoring, partnering closely with our SDR team to maximize growth and conversion.
What You'll Do:
- Continually optimize lead funnel conversion and sales efficiency through experimentation of scoring and lead assignment, including different MQL types and signals
- Be responsible for all aspects of lead & account scoring, supporting routing, and handling monitoring. This includes identifying any issues, implementing solutions, and developing a system to monitor the entire funnel
- Contribute to the design of GTM systems to better serve the needs of Sales, Customer Success and Marketing
- Own the execution of key cross functional funnel initiatives - design solutions manage timelines, define strategy and partner on implementation and documentation.
- Partner with Sales Enablement to develop, optimize, and deliver change management for the GTM team on Sales Processes/Methodology/Playbooks
- Provide ad hoc support related to Funnel tooling and processes; manage custom requests, questions and issues
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years experience in marketing operations role with the above experience
- 5+ years experience with salesforce - familiarity with ABM and marketing tools a plus
- Expertise with lead routing and lead scoring tools
- Working knowledge of ABM tools such as 6Sense and Demandbase
- SQL (working knowledge as beginner or intermediate)
- Strong quantitative mindset with the ability to synthesize data, summarize technical issues and solution creatively
- Well organized, self-driven individual who has experience driving internal processes
Your compensation may be based on several factors, including education, work experience, and certifications. For certain roles, total compensation may include restricted stock units. Motive offers benefits including health, pharmacy, optical and dental care benefits, paid time off, sick time off, short term and long term disability coverage, life insurance as well as 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Learn more about our benefits by visiting Motive Perks & Benefits.
The compensation range for this position will depend on where you reside. Motive uses three geographic zones to determine pay range. For this role, the compensation ranges are:
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.