Enterprise Account Executive, Mexico
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
Motive is actively seeking a strategic and results-driven Enterprise Account Executive to play a key role in our expanding sales organization. In this position, you will be responsible for developing and closing business with Motive’s largest prospects, with a specific focus on the rapidly growing market in Mexico. As a critical member of our founding team in Mexico, you will lead the charge, leveraging the strength of our product positioning and selling the value of our products while achieving significant business outcomes for our clients.
Our Enterprise Account Executives sell across multiple industries, including trucking, oil & gas, construction, agriculture, manufacturing, consumer transit, or any other business that requires a fleet of vehicles. You are receptive to feedback, have a willingness to learn, a strong technical aptitude, and a high attention to detail. Because of the collaborative nature of our Go-to-Market team, a win-as-a-team mentality is a must. In this high-energy role, you should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with high standards of quality.
This is a work from home/remote job that requires travel to customer on-site meetings throughout the sales cycle. Candidates must currently live in Mexico.
What You'll Do:
- Prospect and win new Enterprise business in Mexico through developing executive relationships within key prospects to drive the expansion of business with all key accounts
- Grow the share of wallet by developing a deep understanding of each client’s business and identifying opportunities for additional collaboration
- Harness key executive relationships to ensure RFP wins and grow contractual-based business
- Collaborate with your account team, leveraging customer analytics and other available resources to optimize buying decisions
- Resolve problems, including identifying issues, thinking critically to determine the optimal course of action, and implementing the best available solutions
- Work with technical resources to showcase to prospects the power of integrations and how our partner ecosystem increases the value of our hardware and software
- Effectively plan to meet and exceed ongoing business goals and revenue quotas
- Develop a deep understanding of our technology platform and operations, using that understanding and market input to bring back iterations to our business
- Constantly study and deepen understanding of market trends to enable consultative insight
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of demonstrated success selling to Enterprise/Strategic prospects in Mexico
- Experience in telematics, SaaS, and logistics is a plus
- Proven ability to exceed quotas and rapidly grow your book over time backed up by data
- Ability to build rapport with executive decision-makers, influencing outcomes through both an understanding of the customer’s business and the unique solutions that Motive can deliver
- History of working independently with a data-driven mindset for charting a path to short, medium, and long-term sales goals
- Best-in-class communication skills, with the ability to successfully convey key value propositions and quickly manage objections
- A true "hunter" mentality who focuses and has experience closing primarily new logos
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.