Senior Enablement Business Partner
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
Motive’s Enablement Team plays a critical role in strategically implementing key business initiatives. Every team member has a crucial part in helping us fulfill our mission: To ensure that new and existing frontline team members are equipped with the information and skills they need to thrive in their roles.
The team you oversee will consist of 2 US-based Directors, 200+ Outbound sellers, and 10+ Managers based in Islamabad and Lahore, Pakistan. This means you will monitor/analyze rep performance, diagnose root causes, and manage the execution of training to address performance gaps. You will work with our Instructional Design, Knowledge Management, and Onboarding leads, supplementing and guiding their efforts to ensure the performance of new and existing reps in your Success criteria for this role include but are not limited to rep performance improvement (based on before/after evaluations), ramp time evaluations (for onboarding/early tenure support), and stakeholder/trainee satisfaction surveys.
What We Want You To Do:
- Help build and support the SMB Outbound team.
- Build and nurture relationships with SMB outbound leaders and stakeholders to ensure training content, methodologies, and materials meet and exceed their needs & expectations.
- Document & communicate procedures, best practices, and results for leaders & SMB Outbound teams.
- Design content via Google Suite for training, tracking, and reporting.
- Proactively identify knowledge and skill gaps based on sales team needs.
- Design optimal learning experiences.
- Assist with new hire onboarding and mentor facilitators.
- Be a thought leader with stakeholders (all levels, reps, managers, and execs) on soft skills, retention and growth tactics, and Training/Facilitation best practices.
- Source and continually monitor multiple performance data sources (existing dashboards, interviews, focus groups, team meetings, etc.) to identify performance gaps skillfully.
- Deep passion for outbound sales and learning
- Minimum of 3+ years working in a Sales
- Minimum of 2+ years in an Enablement or Learning & Development role
Instructional design experience / Video content creation
- Excellent English speaking, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Tech-savvy & familiar with SaaS
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders with different interests
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability to lead through ambiguity and actively build solutions for gaps that are slowing or blocking our ability to achieve results
- Experience with regard to sales methodology and creating presentations/scripts
- Extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices
- Familiarity with SFDC
- Experience as a facilitator
- Podcast experience
- Ability to speak to ADDIE, Kirkpatrick’s evaluation model, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, Bloom’s Taxonomy, and other adult learning theory
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.