Onboarding Project Manager, Bilingual (Mexico)
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
The Onboarding Project Manager (OPM) is an expert at initiating, controlling, and delivering successful deployment projects of Motive hardware and software with our highest value customers. In this role, you will create and own the onboarding project along with its metrics for success, including but not limited to Customer Kick Off, Go Live, and CSAT.
The OPM is a highly skilled project manager and a Motive product expert who uses these skills to guide clients through complex and large onboarding projects while coordinating these efforts with the rest of the Commercial account team to drive initial adoption as well as to continually train and onboard the customer as they increase the partnership relationship with Motive.
What You'll Do:
- Define and maintain the onboarding program for clients based on our product initiatives
- Define, track and achieve key performance indicators for the onboarding program
- Owning the implementation process and project planning for assigned accounts which include: successful onboarding and training of the software to drive adoption by new clients
- Operating as the primary point of contact during the assigned clients onboarding phase for all hardware and software implementations
- Ensure the timely and successful completion of new client onboarding for all assigned accounts
- Monitoring client progress and activities to ensure adoption of all parts of the organization while staying within scope and on schedule
- Hosting virtual or in-person group training sessions for new customers
- Traveling to customer on-sites as needed, both in the Southern US and Mexico (~40%)
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role in a B2B capacity, preferable in trucking, logistics, or fleet management.
- Strong business background including project management, account management, problem-solving, business planning, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively across all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Bilingual fluency in both English and Spanish required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.