Senior Product Marketing Manager
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Motive, you will be responsible for driving our product marketing strategy, developing differentiated value propositions, managing the customer conversion funnel, and collaborating with cross-functional teams. You will use your entrepreneurial experience to launch new features, explore new opportunities, and grow our business.
What You'll Do:
- Develop the marketing strategy for Motive's network in existing and future markets with a focus on data-driven marketing to drive activation, first-time and repeat use, and long-term value.
- Build differentiated value propositions, product positioning, and messaging to establish Motive in the industry.
- Partner with the Product team, helping them launch new features and explore new opportunities to package and price services and mobile applications for small to enterprise businesses.
- Manage the customer conversion funnel and lifecycle by driving impactful experimentation and optimization across digital advertising, landing pages, social, email marketing, adoption programs, and reactivation.
- Collaborate with other product marketers and campaign marketing teams to bring the messaging to life in campaigns that drive up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and alternative solutions and share those insights with cross-functional teams.
- Own the internal and external-facing messages for releases and ensure they are communicated to the market in such a way to clearly express the differentiated value.
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in product marketing, preferably in a high-growth tech environment.
- Proven experience in launching and marketing tech products/services.
- Solid track record of running successful marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with teams like Sales, Product Management, and UX.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit with a drive to take on initiatives and pursue opportunities.
- Experience with data-driven marketing and the ability to analyze and utilize data to inform strategies.
Your compensation may be based on several factors, including education, work experience, and certifications. For certain roles, total compensation may include restricted stock units. Motive offers benefits including health, pharmacy, optical and dental care benefits, paid time off, sick time off, short term and long term disability coverage, life insurance as well as 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Learn more about our benefits by visiting Motive Perks & Benefits
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.