Luminar is a global automotive technology company ushering in a new era of vehicle safety and autonomy. For the past decade, Luminar has built an advanced hardware and software/AI platform to enable its more than 50 industry partners, including the majority of global automotive OEMs. From consumer vehicle programs with Volvo Cars and Mercedes-Benz to technology partnerships including NVIDIA and Mobileye, Luminar is poised to be the first automotive technology company to enable next-generation safety and autonomous capabilities for global production vehicles. For more information please visit www.luminartech.com.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Logistics Analyst to join our automotive team. As a Logistics Analyst, you will play a crucial role in analyzing and optimizing supply chain operations. You will be responsible for improving efficiency, reducing costs, and ensuring timely delivery of goods. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical mindset, excellent problem-solving skills, and a deep understanding of supply chain management within the automotive industry.
- Analyze supply chain data and identify areas for improvement
- Develop and implement logistics strategies to optimize transportation, storage, and distribution processes
- Collaborate with internal teams, suppliers, and transportation providers to ensure smooth operations
- Monitor and evaluate supplier performance to ensure compliance with quality, cost and delivery targets
- Prepare and present reports on logistics performance to stakeholders, highlighting key metrics and areas of improvement
- Monitor inventory levels and work closely with demand planning teams to minimize stock-outs and excess inventory
- Identify and mitigate risks in the supply chain and develop contingency plans
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, regulations, and best practices to drive continuous improvement in logistics operations
- Provide analytical support and thought leadership of the Luminar 5 year Logistics Roadmap
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain management, or a related field
- Proven experience working as a Logistics Analyst or in a similar role within the automotive industry
- In-depth knowledge of supply chain management principles and practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights
- Proficient in using logistics software and tools, such as transportation management systems and warehouse management systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Knowledge of international trade regulations and customs requirements is preferred
Luminar is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will make a reasonable accommodation for any qualified applicant with a disability, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation and that the accommodation would not impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please let us know if you believe you require reasonable accommodation, or if you would like assistance to complete an application or to participate in an interview at the company.
At Luminar, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. This role pays a base between $83,000 and $117,000 per year. Within this range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. You will also be eligible to receive other benefits including: equity in the form of restricted stock unit awards, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, 401k plan, life and disability benefits, flexible time off, paid parental leave, and tuition reimbursement for formal education related to advancing your career at Luminar. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire and schedule type.
*Note that the pay range listed for this position is a good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible base compensation at the time of posting.