Senior Sales and Operations Planning Analyst
Luminar is a global automotive technology company ushering in a new era of vehicle safety and autonomy. For the past decade, Luminar has built an advanced hardware and software/AI platform to enable its more than 50 industry partners, including the majority of global automotive OEMs. From consumer vehicle programs with Volvo Cars and Mercedes-Benz to technology partnerships including NVIDIA and Mobileye, Luminar is poised to be the first automotive technology company to enable next-generation safety and autonomous capabilities for global production vehicles. For more information please visit www.luminartech.com.
The Senior S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) Analyst role is to ensure that Luminar’s sales and operational activities are aligned and integrated with each other to achieve the business objectives.
- Analyzing sales data, monitoring inventory levels, identifying supply chain risks and opportunities, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategies to improve operational efficiency and profitability
- Developing and maintaining S&OP processes and procedures, preparing reports and presentations for management, and providing recommendations for continuous improvement
- Facilitate the monthly S&OP cycle, including an executive level review meeting to drive alignment across departments
- Collaborate with team members to gather, document and understand requirements for scorecards, live dashboards and regular reports
- Interface with technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources
- Identify and deliver analytics improvements to provide better visibility of key information to leadership
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications
- Participate in end to end planning lifecycle process to create and improve accuracy of the essential material master attributes impacting cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree required in Supply Chain or Engineering or related
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Analyst in operations (Logistics, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, etc.)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with data visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau etc
- Be a subject matter expert in automotive operations data
- 1+ year experience with SQL, python, or other related data analysis related skills
- Breadth of exposure and demonstrated understanding of multiple company functions and how they connect
- Highly effective communicator, presenting at various levels of the organization
- Ability to distill information and communicate in a clear way, to a non-technical audience
- Ability to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced environment, and adapt to changing timelines
- Understanding of business domains like Logistics, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Service
- Strong leadership, planning, problem solving and communication skills
Luminar is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will make a reasonable accommodation for any qualified applicant with a disability, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation and that the accommodation would not impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please let us know if you believe you require reasonable accommodation, or if you would like assistance to complete an application or to participate in an interview at the company.
At Luminar, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. This role pays a base between $98,900 and $138,500 per year. Within this range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. You will also be eligible to receive other benefits including: equity in the form of restricted stock unit awards, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, 401k plan, life and disability benefits, flexible time off, paid parental leave, and tuition reimbursement for formal education related to advancing your career at Luminar. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire and schedule type.
*Note that the pay range listed for this position is a good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible base compensation at the time of posting.