Analyst, Travel & Expense
Luminar Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LAZR) is transforming automotive safety and autonomy by delivering the only lidar and associated software that meets the industry’s stringent performance, safety, and economic requirements. Luminar has rapidly gained over 50 industry partners, including a majority of the top global automotive OEMs. In 2020, Luminar signed the industry’s first production deal for autonomous consumer vehicles with Volvo Cars, which now expects to make Luminar’s technology part of the standard safety package on their next generation electric SUV. Additional customer wins include SAIC, Daimler Truck AG, Intel’s Mobileye, Pony.ai and Airbus UpNext. Founded in 2012, Luminar employs approximately 400 with offices in Palo Alto, Orlando, Colorado Springs, Detroit, Bangalore, Gurugram and Munich.
For more information, please visit www.luminartech.com.
We are currently seeking an Analyst, Travel & Expense . An ideal candidate in this role will be someone with automotive industry background, or other form of manufacturing experience.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Auditing the employee reimbursement of US, Germany & India in Concur.
- Preparing and posting the T&E expense journal entries in accounting software.
- Managing new corporate credit card and cancellation request.
- Managing corporate credit card expenses and their payments.
- Preparing and posting monthly T&E accruals.
- Managing employee’s user access and other access in concur and Brex.
- Managing T&E email inbox on daily basis.
- Ensuring corporate credit card payment are done before due date.
- Follow-up with employees for pending corporate credit card payments.
- Helping with migration to Brex from Concur.
- Prepare monthly travel and entertainment report for management review.
- Maintain friendly and professional communication with employees relating to reimbursement discrepancies and/or payment inquiries.
- Perform and document procedures to ensure SOX 404 compliance.
- Preparing BlackLine reconciliation.
- Liaison with SVB / Concur / Brex teams for queries.
- Assist in audit related queries.
- Role being part of the Accounts Payable (AP) team, may also be required to help the AP team in day to day operations if required.
What We Are Looking For
- MBA in accounting or Finance and/or the equivalent in experience.
- 3+ years of accounting experience, AP accounting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Highly effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Well organized, detailed oriented, open to change and willing to learn new skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply policies and standards consistently.
- Comfort in reinforcing policy and best practices; ability to push back appropriately when needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize appropriately and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Relevant background in automotive industry or other form of manufacturing (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Google Suite, especially Google Sheets
- Experience with Infor LN-ERP is a plus.