Senior Software Engineer (KPI Framework)
Luminar Technologies is seeking a Software Engineer to work with architecture and infrastructure teams to implement a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) framework. The framework enables software teams to continuously evaluate and visualize the performance of their products. To facilitate straightforward use and maintenance of the KPI framework, the framework seamlessly fits into the greater software architecture as well as Luminar’s infrastructure. This makes developing the framework an interesting software architecture challenge.
Visit us @ https://www.luminartech.com/ to find out more.
- Implement components of the KPI framework in C++ and Python
- Design software architecture with architecture teams
- Design system architecture with infrastructure teams
- Improve scalability and performance of the KPI framework
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of industry experience in C++ Software Development
- Expert level knowledge of C++14 and Python 3
- Experience with at least one major database and knowledge in different data storage concepts
- Proficiency with test driven development and writing efficient unit/integration tests
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with others
- Expert level knowledge of software design
- Proficiency with KPI generation and/or evaluation frameworks
- Experience with visualization tools such as Grafana
Industry: Software Development and Infrastructure
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
Luminar is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will make a reasonable accommodation for any qualified applicant with a disability, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation and that the accommodation would not impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please let us know if you believe you require reasonable accommodation, or if you would like assistance to complete an application or to participate in an interview at the company.