Sr. Analyst, Finance
Luminar Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LAZR) is transforming automotive safety and autonomy by delivering the only lidar and associated software that meets the industry’s stringent performance, safety, and economic requirements. Luminar has rapidly gained over 50 industry partners, including a majority of the top global automotive OEMs. In 2020, Luminar signed the industry’s first production deal for autonomous consumer vehicles with Volvo Cars, which now expects to make Luminar’s technology part of the standard safety package on their next generation electric SUV. Additional customer wins include SAIC, Daimler Truck AG, Intel’s Mobileye, Pony.ai and Airbus UpNext. Founded in 2012, Luminar employs approximately 400 with offices in Palo Alto, Orlando, Colorado Springs, Detroit, and Munich.
For more information, please visit www.luminartech.com.
The Sr. Analyst - Finance, India will be reporting to Treasurer and Head of Global Tax (Dotted line reporting to Head of Accounting Operations – US GAAP).
- Producing monthly management accounts (including cash flow reporting and forecasting) and reports with strict adherence to company policies and timetables; responsible for all accounting entries
- Ensuring compliance with relevant local tax, accounting, auditing, and external reporting requirements
- Leading and coordinating various audits including but not limited to statutory, internal, Tax and any other audits as needed.
- Responsible for reconciliation of debtors/receivables
- Responsible for inventory Internal controls and SOX Compliance
- Responsible for aging and supplier payment management
- Leading, mentoring, and providing clear guidance to junior finance staff
- Treasury oversight in ensuring effective management for India as well as Global support for Treasury.
- Providing analysis and strategic insight to senior management as and when required
- Continually seeking to improve productivity and efficiency through the development of financial and accounting processes and controls.
- Assistance with Trade Compliance matters, Imports, STIP compliance, etc.
- Chartered Accountancy degree must (mandatory)
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience; preferably from high tech industry such as semiconductors
- Experience of implementing and working on ERP systems.
- Must have led both internal, statutory and tax audit processes with local auditors.
- Strong people manager and handled/led a team with regard to accounting and financial processes.
- Strong focus on controls and processes and high attention to detail.
- Confidence to challenge senior opinions and maintain a positive working relationship.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for engaging with business partners and ensuring processes are being followed.
- Strong Excel skills including Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.
Luminar is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will make a reasonable accommodation for any qualified applicant with a disability, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation and that the accommodation would not impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please let us know if you believe you require reasonable accommodation, or if you would like assistance to complete an application or to participate in an interview at the company.