Senior Analyst, IT Internal Audit
Luminar Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LAZR) is transforming automotive safety and autonomy by delivering the only lidar and associated software that meets the industry’s stringent performance, safety, and economic requirements. Luminar has rapidly gained over 50 industry partners, including a majority of the top global automotive OEMs. In 2020, Luminar signed the industry’s first production deal for autonomous consumer vehicles with Volvo Cars, which now expects to make Luminar’s technology part of the standard safety package on their next generation electric SUV. Additional customer wins include SAIC, Daimler Truck AG, Intel’s Mobileye, Pony.ai and Airbus UpNext. Founded in 2012, Luminar employs approximately 400 with offices in Palo Alto, Orlando, Colorado Springs, Detroit, and Munich.
For more information, please visit www.luminartech.com.
Reporting to the Director of Internal Audit, this position is a highly visible and an impactful role across the company. The Sr. Analyst – IT Internal Audit, based in Delhi, India and will work with all levels of management to promote business integrity and robust internal control structures, compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley legislation, and recommendation for process improvements.
- Assist in SOX planning, scoping, and risk assessment process through close collaboration with external auditors and business process owners
- Conduct IT walkthroughs and controls testing according to established audit standards
- Develop high-quality process and audit testing documentation for design effectiveness and operating effectiveness of ITGCs
- Perform testing of application controls, key reports, interfaces, integrations, and segregations of duties rules
- Evaluate audit findings and coordinate remediation of deficiencies
- Develop business relationships and proactively interact with process owners to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for improvement and optimization
- Demonstrate initiative and provide timely updates to internal audit management
- Manage multiple tasks effectively
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned in support of the internal audit team and corporate objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of audit experience, preferably within the technology industry
- Strong understanding of US GAAP, SOX requirements, and internal audit standards
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to take direction, learn quickly, work independently, and maintain a level of professional skepticism
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines, with high standards for quality, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Demonstrate basic research capabilities with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Luminar is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will make a reasonable accommodation for any qualified applicant with a disability, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation and that the accommodation would not impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please let us know if you believe you require reasonable accommodation, or if you would like assistance to complete an application or to participate in an interview at the company.