Luminar Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LAZR) is transforming automotive safety and autonomy by delivering the only lidar and associated software that meets the industry’s stringent performance, safety, and economic requirements. Luminar has rapidly gained over 50 industry partners, including a majority of the top global automotive OEMs. In 2020, Luminar signed the industry’s first production deal for autonomous consumer vehicles with Volvo Cars, which now expects to make Luminar’s technology part of the standard safety package on their next generation electric SUV. Additional customer wins include SAIC, Daimler Truck AG, Intel’s Mobileye, Pony.ai and Airbus UpNext. Founded in 2012, Luminar employs approximately 400 with offices in Palo Alto, Orlando, Colorado Springs, Detroit, and Munich.
For more information, please visit www.luminartech.com.
Luminar Technologies is looking for an Office Coordinator with a strong can-do attitude to join our Corporate Office with Multiple locations. Their role involves building and maintaining a great work environment, ensuring high communication, safety and organizational effectiveness.
- Answering incoming calls and transferring them.
- Filing and sorting and scanning office information
- Recognize and manage sensitive conversations and topics
- Incoming/Outgoing Mail
- Shipping & Receiving
- Coordinate Office Meals
- Liaison to the office manager
- Fill in at front desk as needed
- Manage conference room schedules and communication any conflicts
- Maintaining conference room, restocking any drinks, snacks, organizing chairs
- Communicate with and maintain vendor relationships
- Maintaining office supply levels and ordering as needed.
- Provide support to administrative colleagues regularly as needed.
- Other duties as assigned or directed by management.
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs.
- Administrative skills: 1 year
- Customer service: 1 year
- Administrative support: 1 year
- Receptionist: 1 year
Luminar is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will make a reasonable accommodation for any qualified applicant with a disability, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation and that the accommodation would not impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please let us know if you believe you require reasonable accommodation, or if you would like assistance to complete an application or to participate in an interview at the company.