As a Quality Engineer, you help ensure that our products are of the highest quality and resiliency.. You will write test plans and execute both manual and automated test for the testing of APIs, services and features and will be embedded on an agile team comprised of software engineers, product managers and product designers. As a company, we’re customer driven in every technical and business decision we make and the Software Quality Engineering team is critical in guaranteeing that we deliver the on this core value.
LinkSquares is a fast-growing LegalTech software company, rated as one of “The Best Places to Work in 2023” by the Boston Business Journal and BuiltIn Boston. We’ve built an end-to-end AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) SaaS product suite used by some of the world's most prominent companies (Fitbit, Igloo, DraftKings, Cogito, and even the Boston Celtics).
Contracts are the lifeblood of business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financing activities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our product takes the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process. With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes. We are a 300 + person company headquartered in downtown Boston.
As a Quality Engineer at LinkSquares, you will:
- Write test plans for features and stories
- Own both manual and automated test case creating and execution
- Write functional, non-functional, security, performance & load tests (as needed)
- Identify which test cases should be included in regression test suite
- Manually execute regression tests that have yet to be automated
- Be an advocate for testing during backlog refinement and story estimation and throughout our SDLC process
- Advocate for testing during backlog refinement and story estimation
- Work with architecture to ensure our designs include testability
- Generate documentation and training materials for our test environments
- Oversee quality gates and integrate automation tests into our CICD pipeline to ensure that we’re building with quality throughout our SLDC
- Work with teammates to ensure that best practices are being followed
- Work with scrum team to quickly resolve regressions test failures
- Ensure that the acceptance criteria is validated for each story
- Demonstrate good written & verbal communication and presentation skills
We’re looking for teammates with:
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of software testing experience
- Experience with interacting and working closely with Product Owners, DevOps, and Software Engineering teams
- A solid understanding of CICD pipelines using tools like GitHub, Jenkins, CircleCi
- Curiosity and a team-first philosophy are MUST HAVES!
- Knowledge of AWS core services like S3,EC2,IAM,API-Gateway, Lambda etc.
- History of working with stakeholders including technical teams and management to collect requirements, refine and estimate backlog items to successfully meet sprint commitments and project deliverables
- A highly collaborative and motivated mindset
- A strong desire to learn and have FUN!
- Intellectual curiosity and a team-first philosophy are MUST HAVES!
- Ability and eagerness to work in our Boston HQ office 2-3 days / week.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more. To learn more about our Core Values, Corporate Culture and Benefits visit LinkSquares Careers.
For legal teams needing to move their business forward faster, LinkSquares provides a contracting platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.