Customer Integrations Specialist
LinkSquares is a fast-growing LegalTech software company, rated as one of “The Best Places to Work in 2023” by the Boston Business Journal and BuiltIn Boston. We’ve built an end-to-end AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) SaaS product suite used by some of the world's most prominent companies (Fitbit, Igloo, DraftKings, Cogito, and even the Boston Celtics).
Contracts are the lifeblood of business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financing activities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our product takes the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process. With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes. We are a 300 + person company headquartered in downtown Boston.
LinkSquares is looking for a Customer Integrations Specialist to join our Operations team and help support customers who utilize our Integrations Marketplace.
In this highly-visible role, you will be at the center of driving value and providing product feedback directly to Product Managers. This role reports to the Manager of Integrations and works closely with LinkSquares Customers, Product team, and Customer Success teams to fulfill user needs and drive business value. An ideal candidate has proven experience working with customers inside a B2B software business, with a focus on user experience and team.
- Lead the implementation of Salesforce and API integrations, provide technical support and guidance on best practices
- Facilitate Discovery and status meetings with customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Act as a proactive and organized project manager, guiding new clients through the integration process and shortening time-to-value
- Collaborate across LinkSquares internal teams to strategize on designing and executing upon integrations milestones
- Support and troubleshoot functional issues in relation to LinkSquares Integrations.
- Facilitate touchpoints and status meetings with customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Participate in knowledge transfer sessions, product training, and other strategic initiatives as needed with other teams
- Identify and contribute to voice-of-the-customer based on the day-to-day life of our users and expertise in users’ software ecosystem.
- Contribute to the development of best practices, project standards, and methodologies to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of all integrations and team processes, policies, & procedures.
- Identify opportunities for knowledge management, documentation, and service automation, and participate in creating those tools.
- Identify opportunities to document best practices and use cases for integrations and participate in sharing that knowledge via documentation and/or training.
- A positive attitude and a drive to take initiative
- 2+ years of integrations experience
- Strong familiarity with CRM (SFDC or HubSpot) and APIs
- A passion for process improvement
- Experience working with internal stakeholders for supporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of web technologies
- Able to stay organized and focused
- High attention to detail and strong listening skills
- The ability to prioritize quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ambition to learn and grow
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more. Learn more here: https://linksquares.com/careers/
For legal teams needing to move their business forward faster, LinkSquares provides a contracting platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. For more information, visit https://linksquares.com/.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.