LinkSquares is a fast-growing LegalTech software company, rated as one of “The Best Places to Work in 2022” by the Boston Business Journal and BuiltIn Boston. We’ve built an end-to-end AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) SaaS product suite used by some of the world's most prominent companies (Fitbit, Igloo, DraftKings, Cogito, and even the Boston Celtics).
Contracts are the lifeblood of business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financing activities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our AI-powered, end-to-end contract management and analytics platform takes the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process. With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes. We are a 300 + person company headquartered in downtown Boston.
LinkSquares has an incredible opportunity for a Director, Services to join the growing Operations Team at one of the premier companies in the legal tech space. The successful candidate will be a core member of a growing team and will have the opportunity to develop a playbook to support customers through transformation and be a thought leader in the legal tech space.
- Deliver a suite of services that complement and advance how customers optimally utilize the LinkSquares platform (pre-signature, signature, post-signature) in their respective organizations
- Identify and refine best practice recommendations and create / use associated playbooks to support customers through technology based process transformation
- Partner with customers to identify, scope and prioritize service project deliverables and timelines
- Pulling from experience and engagements with many customers, there will be opportunities to be a thought leader in the legal ops space
- Manage and coordinate multiple customer services engagements simultaneously as the delivery lead
- Keep customers up-to-date on service delivery with status reports and status meetings; Facilitate touch points in a timely and professional manner
- Lead a team of service delivery professionals leveraging a repeatable process of execution; hire, coach, retain, grow
- Stay up to date on LinkSquares product and roadmap of future feature releases; and using your voice as an internal voice of the customer to inform roadmap prioritization
- Collaborate with the rest of the LinkSquares account team to ensure a great customer experience across functions and through the customer lifecycle
- Provide services in both onsite and remote capacities based on the needs of the customer
- Extensive experience reviewing, negotiating, and executing agreements of different types
- 4+ years of in-house attorney experience required; with focus on reviewing agreements
- 2+ years of legal ops experience required
- Familiarity with CLM solutions and on-the-job experience using them
- Ability to build strategic relationships at various levels both internally and externally
- This is a hybrid in-office role working out of our Boston office
Few people have all of the qualifications in a job description, so if your experience is a little different, we still want to hear from you.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more. Learn more here: https://linksquares.com/careers/
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?